Student vs 2 stone

Andi1

So today I started slim and save within an aim to shed my university weight by Christmas and maintaining it for my uni graduation this time next year !
I suffer from PCOS so I understand it might be a bit of a struggle but I'm ready !
I'm spreading my allowances out for the time being so my stomach can think it's being fed a lot !
So far today I have had :

Breakfast- Chocolate Shake - not bad but will refrigerate it for 20 mins next time

Lunch - Caramel Shake - ditto ^^

Snack - 100g of Courgettes with pepper and chilli

Dinner - Cottage pie with 100g of Courgettes with pepper and chilli - YUMMY

I will follow this tonight with
Snack - 100g of skinless grilled chicken

+ I've had 5 glasses of water & 2 Green tea's

All I can say is I'm grateful for starting this diet due to the fridge/freezer breaking today! :eek:
So people, am I doing this right so far :p

Welcome hunny

My sis has pcos and had sucess with ll in the past. So vlcd can deffinately work for you hunny

Good luck xxx

oh that's really comforting, thank you Rebekah. I understand loosing weight is meant to make PCOS much more manageable so I'm looking forward to doing this vlcd.
Big congratulations on your weight loss so far xxx

Hey... I think your meant to consume the shakes within 10-15 mins of making them so perhaps chill the water before or add ice after you've made it?

Good luck x

Have I read this properly Andi1 as it seems you've only had 3 meals today!!!
you do realise it's 4shakes with veg/milk
or 3 pack and 100g protein veg/milk
If I'm right then get yourself another shake and enjoy.
Good luck for the coming weight x x

I had 100g of chicken a few hours after dinner scouse mouse, that's my fault because I put it as a 'snack' on my diary haha :). congrats with your weight loss so far ! :D

Oh thank you cheekychick, will do that ! .

So I completed my first day. Have to say it wasn't the easiest, the hunger wasn't an issue but rather I felt quite weak. However I think this may be because my diet was like 90% carbs before hand !! :eek:

Day 2 today and I had the hazelnut shake warmed up with coffee for breakfast, was SO yummy, better and thicker than some coffee shop coffees !

I didn't realize your Chilli was in fact a meal pack Andi1. Thought you were missing out on a meal there.
If I can give you a little tip it would be to make sure you have the veg/skim milk allowance. I done see the point of doing without it when it states it's part of your daily nutrition and you'll still get great weight loses.
Also you wont be feeling deprived in any way if you happen to be eating out just choose a chicken salad with no dressing and nobody need know you're actually on a diet and think you're just healthy. ;)
Best of luck getting into ketosis as that's when the lbs will drop off x x

appreciate the advice :)

had the mac & cheese for lunch today , it was YUMMY, got it to a really nice thick consistency.
just prepped some chicken and veg to have alongside the cottage pie pack tonight.

quick question guys , just a guesstimate but how much weight do you think I could potentially lose in 2-3 weeks. Not in a rush but just very curious ( & excited ) :p

If you stick with it 100% and keep the water up and drink the 3litre per day then there's no reason why you can't get 14-16lb off easily. Good luck though x x

Back