Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Stuffed Aubergine ??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Gettingthinnerbytheday, 8 March 2010 Social URL.

1. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Gettingthinnerbytheday Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    While having a nose around the other day I came accross a recipe for Suffed Aubergine. I remember it had cottage cheese & was free on red & green.

I thought i'd saved the recipe but no such luck :(

Has anybody got it or can you point me in the right direction??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Circes

Circes Strutting her stuff

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    7st5lb(41.2%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Your best bet is to try doing a search for it - use the button towards the top right of the board that says "search this forum".

4. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Tried that & couldn't find it. I have been searching all morning, lol

5. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

6. Gettingthinnerbytheday

Diet:
    Slimming World

Thanks for that - but no thats not the one. I remember it was topped with cottage cheese. I had everything else in it but the cc, so bought some the next day hoipng to make it, but then found I hadn't saved the recipe.

I am thinking that I maybe didn't find it on this forum, i don't know where else I looked though as I have been loving all the recipes on here.

Never mind - I am sure I will enjoy the other suffed aubergine recipes instead.

Thank you both for your help though :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.