Green Days Stuggling with green already!

systema said:
113gms tuna (in brine - drained) is 1 HEX B or you could syn it -----28gms are 1 and a half syns----tuna in brine - 100gms 5 syns.

Now you can have your tuna :=)

Is that all syns wise? Good news!!

I love green days too I joined SW before EE but now I just mix my days up depending on what I fancy and how many HE I want, I find green days very convenient so some quick and easy ideas for you:
Jacket potato & beans
Quorn burgers and savoury rice
mushroom omelette and beans
pasta n sauces
SW chips and mushy peas/beans and egg fried in fry light
Mug shots
pasta, mushrooms, passata, red onion, seasoning
beans/ spaghetti hoops on toast (using HE for bread)
the list is endless! and all very filling - find I eat less on green days as the meals are so filling so never feel the need to snack and therefore less chance of sabotage!

I never do green days but mix it up between red and EE. Remember you dont have to commit to a week of any of them - can change daily

Thank you. I've got my head round them now lol. Have been mixing it up between green and EE. Red days would probably be better for me as I have just been diagnosed with PCOS and low carb diet is best option for it. However meat is so expensive and we are in quite a tight budget. Pasta, rice, potatoes etc are so cheap x

This is true especially lean and extra lean it is so expensive! find green days are so cheap which is an added bonus! good for red days I find are soups I make up giant soups in the slow cooker with the stew packs from Aldi think they are 89p (don't quote me on that! but cheap in any case) for a pack of carrots, onions, parsnips and turnips and just chop them all in and add chicken or gammon (all fat cut off of course!) and chicken/veg stock and salt and pepper - quick, easy and cheap and I also freeze batches of it for days I can't be bothered to cook

Back