stupid body grrrrr

lumpyandbumpy

Silver Member
:mad: i swear for the 4th week in a row i've put on weight on the day of my weigh-in. i know you shouldnt weigh at home and stick to ur CDC's scales but i weighed yesterday and the day b4 and i was 9st 5lbs, this morning i'm back up at 9st 6lbs!!! this has happened every week for around a month though, i'm always 1lb heavier than the previous few days on the day of my weigh-in!! i dont understand why this is the case, i think my body knows it is due to be weighed and its being evil to me! its not fair!!! i'm a sad lumpy :(:(

awww, don't be sad... or lumpy (i bet you're not anyway!!). pmsl

I know, we've discussed this pattern that has emerged, and yes, your body is just being plain nasty to you... You need your mind to be stronger than your body, and don't let your body know it's stressing your mind out.

O-K - not sure what i'm whittering on about there...

But, what I'm trying to say is - don't worry. You are 9.5... or maybe 9.6... Now - that's bloomin amazing!! Don't you forget it!!

Lxx

awww, don't be sad... or lumpy (i bet you're not anyway!!). pmsl

I know, we've discussed this pattern that has emerged, and yes, your body is just being plain nasty to you... You need your mind to be stronger than your body, and don't let your body know it's stressing your mind out.

O-K - not sure what i'm whittering on about there...

But, what I'm trying to say is - don't worry. You are 9.5... or maybe 9.6... Now - that's bloomin amazing!! Don't you forget it!!

Lxx

lol thanks! i think its definitely playing tricks on me tho! we'll have to wait til tonight to see what the outcome is! i'm thinking of maybe revising my initial goal to 8st 7lbs rather than 8st for now so that i'm feeling as far away from the end as i am now what with hols coming up.

Yeah, if you think it's more achievable, then just change it. I always make my goal 11stone because when I start, anything beyond that just seems impossible. So when I can see that looming up, I think of maybe changing.

A goal is a personal thing anyway, do whatever makes you comfortable.

Good luck for later!! Let us know how you get on...

I'm off out now on a photoshoot down Mumbles Pier!! lol My life is sooooooo exciting!! (That's a joke - it's really not!). Well, i suppose it's better than being stuck in the office! Have a great day, speak to you tomorrow.

Lxx

Yeah, if you think it's more achievable, then just change it. I always make my goal 11stone because when I start, anything beyond that just seems impossible. So when I can see that looming up, I think of maybe changing.

A goal is a personal thing anyway, do whatever makes you comfortable.

Good luck for later!! Let us know how you get on...

I'm off out now on a photoshoot down Mumbles Pier!! lol My life is sooooooo exciting!! (That's a joke - it's really not!). Well, i suppose it's better than being stuck in the office! Have a great day, speak to you tomorrow.

Lxx

aww shame its gone colder today, mumbles would have been beautiful yesterday! anyway, have fun out of the office but stay away from joe's ice cream and verdis (!) and i'll update you on my weigh in tomorrow! x

i take it all back! i lost 3lbs!! woohoo, happy now, i'm just under the 9 and a half stone mark b4 hols and will hopefully get a couple more lbs off before i go so if im lucky i could potentially stay in the 9s when i return from hols as long as i stick to mainly protein in my food!

Congrats lumpy xx

Well done lumpy, if it makes you feel better i always feel like that the day of my wi too

lumpyandbumpy said:
i take it all back! i lost 3lbs!! woohoo, happy now, i'm just under the 9 and a half stone mark b4 hols and will hopefully get a couple more lbs off before i go so if im lucky i could potentially stay in the 9s when i return from hols as long as i stick to mainly protein in my food!

Well done ;-) x

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S using MiniMins

thanks all! i feel much better now before going away. i was disappointed with only 1lb loss last week so i felt as if i wasn't going to shift much more before flying but i've got until saturday now to get a little bit more off maybe! i would have stuck to it up until sunday night but ive got a hen do on saturday so i'll have a meal for that and start my holiday mode early!

Well done!! That's just bloomin brilliant!! I bet you were chuffed!!

Not such a stupid body now, eh?! lol

Lxx

Well done!! That's just bloomin brilliant!! I bet you were chuffed!!

Not such a stupid body now, eh?! lol

Lxx

haha no, nice body today!! we're friends again now lol! am sticking to SS until saturday then got a light lunch at a spa and an indian in the night so in two minds whether to stick to a dry tikka or have a lovely korma and a share a small rice with someone but maybe leave out the chips as that might be too much carb overload! suppose i'll make me mind up on the night but it would be lovely to have a treat after so long!

how was mumbles?? hope its wasnt too windy down there!

You sound as if you have got a lovely weekend planned!! Gently into your holidays then - whowowowooo!! I'm definitely going to have my special treat of chicken tikka from the Indian on the weekend. I life for fun!

The choice is yours of course... i normally see how I feel at the time, its difficult to decide what to eat two days before (i hate pre-ordering!!). It's going to delicious whatever you choose!

Mumbles was breezy, but absolutely gorgeous! Forget how lovely it is down there. Went down to Bracelet Bay - less breezy, but I have burnt really badly... and most of the time I was freezing because of the breeze (I am cold MOST of the time tho -thanks CD!). Silly me.

Lx

It was a really really good day - the shots we got were great, and all out students were lovely looking and relaxed!! Phew!!

Back