STUPID CHILD!!!

:8855::8855::8855::8855::8855::8855:
Yamine never said it was a child? Hmmm is all meant in jest! I can imagine anyone seriously thinking about battering this girl! hmmm batter....yum!

It was a small child. I don't think she meant any harm or even knew or understood your diet. Not necessary to call her stupid :( I think your reaction to her on here is a little extreme.
When I say child I don't necessarily mean she was 7 years old or anything, she's my age. It's just something I say instead of swearing.

Oh well, in that case give her a good pasting. Mmmm paste (what!)

jeez. sum people like to get all serious dont they?! i didnt for a second think it was a little child. what wud a little child be doing at yasmine's school? pfft. i say we batter and paste!! (yum lol)

i think everyone was just trying to cheer yasmine up.... obviously we're not gonna batter a kid up over it... but it wasnt a kid anyway.. and besides wouldnt that make yasmine a kid too? lol...
i stick to my original idea... lets force feed the girl chicken soup :p

your all a bunch of bullies!... sorry just taking the mickey... !

Hang on a minute

As a parent myself, when I first read this post it looked as though you were talking about a small child! The thread is entitled 'Stupid Child' and the address 'girl' is used.
On first impression it gives that, seeing as a school is mentioned, that you are talking about a PUPIL!!!

Thanks for the clarification by the way, but you have to see how this looks!

I agree, the title gave the impression it was a child..

well i suppose it is fair to say that anyone who knows yasmine knows that she is in college so would see her thread in a completely different context. and also anyone who knows yasmine (and even if they didnt) would want to cheer her up. honestly, do you think we're just a bunch of yobs on here?!

hehehehe :D miss_unknown - our evil sides are showing through! maybe we shud all wear masks like in the incredibles... ok im definitely losing my marbles! better get back to my essays :D

well as a social worker i must say: you should always keep an open mind and never just assume things because everyone is unique and looks at different things in a completely different context because of their social and cultural backgrounds being different!

wow thats a good one. gna add it into my essay :D

bye bye

hehehehe :D miss_unknown - our evil sides are showing through! maybe we shud all wear masks like in the incredibles... ok im definitely losing my marbles! better get back to my essays :D

Hmmm yea.....

How ya getting on, I was asking your oh being your sister where ya were? When do ya graduate?

well as a social worker i must say: you should always keep an open mind and never just assume things because everyone is unique and looks at different things in a completely different context because of their social and cultural backgrounds being different!

wow thats a good one. gna add it into my essay :D

bye bye

I could have done with ya last night.....lol

by the way i love the line about slinkies in ur signature. almost died laughing! xx

Back