STUPID CHILD!!!

oh was having a little discussion about water, wasnt been a meanie but it was taking up like that, ah welll, who carez

Yeah I know, happens all the time with me. Anything I say always seems to have another meaning, most of the time I say something so innocent but to others they would think dirty ya know? LOL.

Yea its hard to put something in the write text cause theres bound to be someone coming along that ya are going to offend, dont worry about it babe, its all cleared up now anyways!!

OMG this is hilarious! people need to take a chill pill! (oh actually no, it might take you out of ketosis!)

i ammm chilled out :p i just hate people who cant take a joke!! i wish i cud batter them!! lol ok ok.. jokes too old.

the social care system in this country is a pile of poo!... its amazing what it has to take for people to notice when something is wrong!

no coz its a horrible debate! and unfortunately even tho i could have a heated debate about it, i dont think its gonna make a difference! its the people in them jobs that need to get their act together! bumheads.

Back