stupid food

oxoxallyoxox

Dunno what is wrong with me - but i just want to eat - loverly healthy stuff, like blueberries, strawberries, grapes, with a sprinkling of spoonable sweetner.!!

Im preparing for this healthy food transition - so the whole house has to have lovely healthy food now so that it'll be real easy - but god is it hard now. I made fresh smoked coley today with lovely fresh salad and coleslaw... The smell was devine

Then the real test came I went into the bedroom to use the laptop and looked down on the floor and there was an open box of celebrations with all my favs - malteasers, galaxy caramel - it took al I had to pick up the laptop and move room - I didnt even trust myself to pick up the tin and move it because I was picturing the sweets in my big fat gob...

I think its because I think they are going to take me off it in a week and a half:cry:(not if i have anyting to do wit it) and im so close but not close enough - very frustrating!

Guideline say you can go down to a bmi of 20 no lower!!! so you fight your corner girl and give em hell at the end of the day whats the point in all this suffering if you can't reach your target!!!!!!

Cheer up kidda, your training yourself physically and mentally and your doing a great job xxxxx

Im at 24 now - so not far to go. I just wish i would lose some bloody weight off my stomach - the weight has shifted everywhere else! Its my bellys turn now!!

Have you tried doing reverse curls or crunches? may help tone it a bit .... some of it might no go tho hunni after my first boy even though i was slim i still had a flabby baby bit ...just something us girlies have to live with

Dunno what is wrong with me - but i just want to eat - loverly healthy stuff, like blueberries, strawberries, grapes, with a sprinkling of spoonable sweetner.!!

Im preparing for this healthy food transition - so the whole house has to have lovely healthy food now so that it'll be real easy - but god is it hard now. I made fresh smoked coley today with lovely fresh salad and coleslaw... The smell was devine

Then the real test came I went into the bedroom to use the laptop and looked down on the floor and there was an open box of celebrations with all my favs - malteasers, galaxy caramel - it took al I had to pick up the laptop and move room - I didnt even trust myself to pick up the tin and move it because I was picturing the sweets in my big fat gob...

I think its because I think they are going to take me off it in a week and a half:cry:(not if i have anyting to do wit it) and im so close but not close enough - very frustrating!

Its just the thought of having something you cant have, trust me, when you finish the diet the healthy stuff you have been imagining tastes AMAZING but the stuff you use to like choc, pizza's etc just taste bland and fatty xx

Back