stupid person at work

chaadan

This person at work heard i was doing cd and said ew i wouldnt do that diet it can kill you.
so anyway i just said to her rubbish and also by the way been very obese can kill you.Everyone else just tells me how slim im getting just thought id let you all know to see if anyone has had simalar comments.
to change the subject i,ve just had my cdc round i spoke to her on sunday to tell her what i wanted and she didnt bring me my bars and the 790 book i asked her for, she is really dosey not cut out for the job i dont think but i feel a bit sorry for her.she also told me that if i had a small bit of chicken breast with a bit of green veg it would make my calories around 1000-1200 er i,m no cdc but i dont think it would that is why i so wanted her to bring me the 790 book anyway she did say she would post it to me so i hope so.
sorry for ranting i will go now

Hi Jessy, I heard all sorts about the diet when people found out I was on it, 6months at goal, and certainly aint dead!!!!!!!!!

I think on here there is a link to all the plans, Ill try and find it, but if I cant, have a look at the stickies at the top, you may get info there, If you tell me just what you want to know then Ill have a look and give you the info.

thanks, i just really want to know what you can have on 790 because i,m going on holidy in2 weeks and wanted to try and follow this plan.

well done it ya fab loss so far

i get negative comments about th diet all the time, some pple jus clearly arnt happy people themselves

xxx

This person at work heard i was doing cd and said ew i wouldnt do that diet it can kill you.

Maybe we all better be careful then, otherwise these boards will be empty....:giggle: :giggle: :giggle:

Seriously, people can say the most stupid things.....It's because they don't understand VLCD's are actually a safe & healthy way to lose weight providing you are doing it correctly.....xxx

had the same comments to
i just ignore them
if cd was really that bad for you it would have been banned from this country years ago
to my knowledge its been going for around 25years now so cant be that bad for you

When I started this diet I was on 4 different drugs to control my blood pressure,I got out of breath just changing my mind and when I did a questionnaire to find out how long I would live the results were that I had died 6 years ago...Clearly I was too stupid to lie down and stop breathing. Since doing the diet I am 12 stones, lighter drug free and my blood pressure is lower than it was on medication....This diet might kill me but only if a plane load of it crashes into my house.

Alex

When I started this diet I was on 4 different drugs to control my blood pressure,I got out of breath just changing my mind and when I did a questionnaire to find out how long I would live the results were that I had died 6 years ago...Clearly I was too stupid to lie down and stop breathing. Since doing the diet I am 12 stones, lighter drug free and my blood pressure is lower than it was on medication....This diet might kill me but only if a plane load of it crashes into my house.

Alex

This post just made me laugh out loud, you have a great personality Alex :D

Seriously, forget what anyone else says, I cant say I have had any negative comments on this diet. My mum was a bit concerned at the beginning about my health on the diet, but after losing 7.5 stones on it shes backing me all the way :)

Just ignore everyone and concentrate on YOU, thats all that counts!

Back