Stupidly Excited!!

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by bekimo, 7 November 2008 Social URL.

1. bekimo

bekimo Fighting Demons....

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I've just booked my tickets for Prodigy and Dizzee Rascal in April next year. I am well excited. I think mostly because I was really looking forward to seeing Prodigy at V Festival but I was in so much pain from being on my feet all day and just not being used to it, that I had to leave a few tunes into the set. I was gutted!

But by April, I'll be a few stones lighter and I'm sure the feeties will be just fine jumping around for a couple of hours!

B x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. lynnwilliams

lynnwilliams Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Allaboutw8
    Aww wicked Prodigy are good, never seen them live tho. You should be excited, you be slimmer and feel so gooood
    xxxxxxxxx

4. bekimo

bekimo Fighting Demons....

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I've seen like a quarter of their set at V and they were awesome. My brother and cousin saw the whole set and raved about it for hours. Althought my mate preffered Chemical Brothers. CB were awesome, but to be fair, I do love Prodigy more than Chems! Can't wait for April. I could be like 5 stone lighter by then!!!

OMG!

B x

5. catznolan

catznolan nearly there!! :)

Diet:
    lost over 60 lbs with ll
    what a lovely pressie for urself...and ull def not give up then xxx

6. hippychicken

hippychicken Full Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating for life
    i booked 4 tickets for snow pratrol at o2 london for me and bf xmas present, friends xmas present and brothers too! lol i ant wait i just want to tell bf!!! but ant its a suprise!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.