Total Solution Stylish Kid's Diary

That's what we're all aiming for!

Today is my first Saturday weigh in and I'm down 1.8lbs since Tuesday. Get in! Delighted. Just hope I can refrain from going over board on my holidays. But all is good do far, 6 more pounds to shed and I'll be in the sweet 13's. If some one had told me before I started my diet that I could lose 37lbs in just over 3months I would have laughed at them. I know I've had my dodgy weeks but still managed to get this far. I'm have a very proud moment for myself here he he. And sure why not, I finally feel good about myself and don't want to cry when I have to get dressed up anymore :)

Yea I'm a ball of emotion today, silly fool lol

Hi. You're absolutely right to congratulate yourself! 37 lb - that's 2 STONE AND 9 LB -loss in 3 months is amazing. Well done!!!!!! :banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

Yes you're right! You don't want to be like me and put a load back on! I lost 2st 4lb to get down from 14 st 2lb to 11st 13lb before going on holiday to Philadelphia for 2 weeks at the end of July. While I was there I didn't diet but was relatively sensible and only gained 4lb which didn't concern me that much as I thought I would lose it easily. (I think it was relatively easy not to go overboard because I was staying at my sisters and only ate out in the evenings. However once back I managed a full time Summer Arts College at work which involved eating with a group of teenagers every day and I found it difficult to stay on track. I then went to Turkey for a couple of weeks and before I knew it I was up to 13!!!! Since coming back from Turkey I've had a really bad cold which led to a sinus and cold infection and also have something wrong with my leg which the GP can't diagnose. I was taking a cocktail of very strong painkillers and so couldn't do TS. Luckily, by some miracle, despite being unable to exercise or follow exante properly I've lost 10lb to get down to 12st 4lb but I've still got another 6lb to lose to get down to my pre holiday weight! I'm determined to do it though and am going to follow exante WS properly from Monday for a week and then go badk on TS. Also seeing a pyhsio on Friday so might be able to exercise soon. If I were you I would just lose as much as you can before going on holiday and then go for damage limitation while you're there. There's no point in going on holiday and denying yourself nu also you don't need to eat and drink all the wrong things like I did in Turkey. Sorry for rambling. it helps to keep reminding myself!

Good morning and wow! When you look at how much you've lost in just a short space of time! Awesome, well done! :D

Hope you had a fabulous birthday xx

Wow Lynne you've done amazing. :)
Cheers Giggles. Had an awesome birthday and a weeks holidays. And I have to say I was naughty. Ate out a lot and there was plenty of wine involved oops. But I'm not too worried because I know it was only for the week and now I'm back into full swing. Need to lose my holiday gain and then some for xmas. I've decided I want to look amazeballs when I'm home for Xmas :-D

This week no surprise but I gained. I weighed myself yesterday and have written it down but you think I can remember it now. No. I think I went up 2.8lbs. If I'm wrong I'll update later. I'm confident I'll lose that this week. We'll see if it was over confidence next Saturday lol.

Hi SK. 2.8lb isn't much. You're right, you'll soon lose that.

Exactly. In an ideal world I'd have not gained at all but I did so now I must pay with having to lose it, so I'm definitely glad it was 2.8lbs he he.
I've challenged myself to lose a stone by the end of November so fingers crossed that'll put in back on track.
Feeling positive today :) Already got a walk in woop

Off for my walk shortly!

It's that time of the week again. Dun dun dun. Well I've succeeded and lost my holiday gain woop woop. Down by 3.4lbs :) Delighted. The count down is on to the 13's.

That's great. I bet you fee really good!

Down 1.4lbs this week. Delighted as it's TOTM. Always a dodgy bloated area lol
Finally out of the 200lbs + region *epic happy dance* and slowly creeping towards the 13's :-D positive vibes I get there asap only 4 more lbs to go. Come on November be good to me!

Good afternoon and well done on the 1.4lbs loss. xx

Dun dun dun ..... 'Tis weigh in day today, just gotta get out of bed to do it. Kinda scared to weigh today, i'm so close to the 13's I really hope I've made it. Plus I'm super close to the 3 stone mark too. So close I just want to be there! Lol

In other news my stomach doesn't seem to be cooperating with this getting smaller business, everywhere else on my body shows noticeable signs of shedding weight, even my feet and back lol Think I might have to work on my stomach area more. And because my legs, arms, neck, face and chest are slimmer I look more like I'm preggers haha. This needs to be sorted by Xmas.
Any suggestions besides sit ups??

Back