Subway Salad?

Kiika

Afternoon everyone! :flirt2:

I had a subway chicken breast salad for lunch with lettuce, cucumber, a tiny bit of green peppers and a tiny tiny sprinkle of chopped olives. No dressing or anything, and I didnt eat it all (I'm not a massive fan of salad). :D

Do you think that's ok to count as my protein and vegetables meal? :confused:

I don't see an issue there whatsoever. Was it tasty? I'm always looking for things on the high st so if I'm out n about I don't need to cheat!

Sounds like a perfect protein meal to me!

Meh, it was edible, that's about it. But I don't like salad as a rule, so if you do then you may really like it! :)

I like the chicken, and the rest i can just about eat so I'm not hungry too soon after, it doesnt taste good to me so I usually throw half of the green stuff away! LOL

They also have gherkins (sp??) which I know are on the approved list, so if you like them you could add them too? I didnt becuase I've never tried them and I was too afraid of ruining my lunch! hahaha

They also offer to heat it up, so if I ever do have it again, I would probably say yes as I think that would have helped a bit.

I had one today I had turkey breast with lettuce, cucumber, green peppers, black olives, gherkins and jalapeños, hubby was sat next to me eating a big fat burger with egg on top but I was stuffed after my salad and he had to help me finish it! X

nyssa88 said:
I had one today I had turkey breast with lettuce, cucumber, green peppers, black olives, gherkins and jalapeños, hubby was sat next to me eating a big fat burger with egg on top but I was stuffed after my salad and he had to help me finish it! X

Did you like it? Maybe I should have added jalapeños! I didn't know if they were allowed or not so stayed on the safe side lol!

Back