Subway

laura35

Hi Everyone. I am starting the SE extra easy plan next week. My OH and I usually enjoy a subway at the weekends (it's how I bribe him to come shopping!). Any ideas on syn values on 6" subs? I usually have the chicken breast with salad and no sauce, or chicken teriyaki. On honey oat bread.

Thanks x

Chicken Teriyaki Wrap with Sweet Onion, each 14 14
Chicken Teriyaki & Sweet Onion Salad without Dressing, per serving 3
Low Fat Sub 6 inch, Roasted Chicken Breast Sandwich on White, each 14½ 14½
Sub 6 inch, Chicken & Bacon Ranch with Cheese Sandwich on White, each 24 24
Low Fat Sub 6 inch, Chicken Teriyaki & Sweet Onion Sandwich on White, each 17 17

Thanks for that. A lot higher than I thought! I thought as it was salad and chicken it would just be the bread id have to syn. Ouch maybe il stay clear lol. X

Once you are registered then you will be able to check the syn values online (tip I found putting subway in the manufactures section and sub in the next gave me the most helpful results), there is also an article on subway in the inspiration and support section of the site. If you have a salad without dressings, cheese or fatty/synable meat (bacon, chicken tikka) then you can have as much as you want syn free. I also noticed that a couple of the mini subs come in under 10 syns, these are aimed at children so I would guess half the size but still if you crave the bread and cheese but don't want to spend a whole days syn allowance or more on a sandwich it is a good compromise.

Back