Success Express

tinks_88

Has any1 else tried success express, wot type of losses have you had? I'm thinking bout doing it for a week to give myself a boost cuz iv been off the plan for bout a week and want a jump start back into it!

Thanks

It used to be said that SE was used to kickstart weightlosses - I can see how as (like EE) it makes you eat 1/3 plate superfree fruit/veg etc. plus only superfree snacks (IIRC). Give it a go!

Forgive me if I'm missing something but I can't find anything in the EE book that states that 1/3 of your plate must be superfree. My Con has never said anything about that either x

Page 4 "for super-fast results fill one third of your plate with Superfree foods"

Says similar on page 5 in a box halfway down. Also if you look at the meal examples a third of all ingredients at any given meal are superfree foods.

My consultant says you don't actually have to do this 'on the plate' - you can make up the third of any meal with fruit/yoghurt etc if you want later in the day.

Ah could be - sorry - was working from memory!

oooo - too hard for me

I resort to this when I've had a bad few weeks or after a holiday. I lost 3lb on it recently which for me is a huge amount of weight as I'm at or around my target!
It's hard and takes some planning but it works. Don't forget also that syn values must be at the highest red or green value and all starters and desserts must be superfree too.

Back