Success Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just found this very informative thread! I have been struggling with ideas for meals, thank you so much for pics etc! Amazing! Really looking forward to this week now!

I think after what will be a naughty weekend, next week will be a success express week, any recipe ideas will be greatly welcomed *lol* x

I am so pleased I found this thank you for sharing! My next SW weigh in is on Wednesday and I need 3.5lb off the reach my club 10 so I'm going to do the success express days from today - fingers crossed! :)

Ve restarted this after a period on the normal extra easy plan and will try and post photos of meals

Saz x

Thanks for posting this..have heard many people talk about this but didn't know where to find the info!

Thanks for this, my restart could do with a boost. Do you think it matters that I had no HEX or free food for my first meal doing this? I had scrambled tofu (tofu with tumeric, stock powder and woucester style sauce) with mushrooms and tinned plum tomatoes. All SF.

There is another little tweak I shall probably use as well. As a vegan I don't eat any quorn products that are available here so I shall substitute the quorn pieces that are SF in my old book (can't find the newest one - I suspect the kittens hid it under the settee ;) ) with the Realeat chicken style lumps. thinking about it though, they are free on green days so would be OK anyway.

And .... we really really can't have our HEXBs as a snack? Bother. I like snacking on nuts and fruit.

Why no quorn as a vegan?
It's all mushroom derived isn't it? No animal products at all?

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

jumping this thread back up to the top as I found it really informative !

Are people still following this plan ?

Lisa xx

Yes, this is still a current plan and consultants have little leaflets about it.

To the previous poster, yes you can snack on healthy extras. They can be a snack or as part of your meal. All other snacks, starters and desserts should be superfree.

Superfree is fruit and non starchy veg only. It used to include eggs, cottage cheese etc but not any more.

You should try to have free foods with your breakfast, SE consists of 3 meals a day following the one third free to two thirds superfree rule. If I have cereal and fruit for breakfast then I try to have some supper following the rules!!

jaylou said:
Yes, this is still a current plan and consultants have little leaflets about it.

To the previous poster, yes you can snack on healthy extras. They can be a snack or as part of your meal. All other snacks, starters and desserts should be superfree.

Superfree is fruit and non starchy veg only. It used to include eggs, cottage cheese etc but not any more.

You should try to have free foods with your breakfast, SE consists of 3 meals a day following the one third free to two thirds superfree rule. If I have cereal and fruit for breakfast then I try to have some supper following the rules!!

Our counsellor handed out details of success express to us a few weeks ago and it clearly said you can snack on fat free yogurts eggs and tvp as well as the superfree :S very confused :S trying a success express day today and still confused :S

jezzi999 said:
Contains egg.

What she said. ^^ thar.

Hey, let's make a great "vegetarian" product and make it off limits to a substantial portion of them and also the vegans, coz they don't need a meat substitute product at all!

Thanks for the clarification on being able to snack on HEXs, that's a great relief. Regarding Quorn, the REALLY annoying thing about it (well, one of them anyway :) ) is that there are some egg free varieties in the states, but not here.

is this plan meant to be done All the time or for a week here and there.. or just for odd days? thanks xx

kayleighread said:
is this plan meant to be done All the time or for a week here and there.. or just for odd days? thanks xx

Our councellor suggested it for a week to give you a boost, but not sure why you couldn't do it all the time :)

I think I was inadvertently doing this for a long time.
I was having eggs for breakfast, alpen lights and fruit as snacks, beans for lunch and a chicken dinner which was one potato roasted, one chicken breast, 1/4 of a White cabbage, 1 or 2 leeks, cauliflower, sprouts and on occasion carrots.
The veg was about 3/4 of my plate for my evening meal.

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Hello Slimmer's :D
I have spent the afternoon chatting to three consultants I am friends with & also one of my Slimming World buddies Selina who enjoys doing the Success Express plan.

Now I have sussed it out & understand it I want to give it a try this week.
Thought I'd make this thread so that I could share my meals & so you can help me make sure I am doing it correctly.

Also here is how you do the Success Express if you are unsure :)

Love Stacey xxxx

SW.gif

♥ WANT TO BOOST YOUR WEIGHTLOSS? ♥
♥ ♥ THEN TRY SUCCESS EXPRESS ♥ ♥

THIS IS HOW IT WORKS.......

♥ HAVE 3 MEALS A DAY

♥ EACH MEAL MUST HAVE 2/3 OF THE PLATE FULL OF SUPER FREE FOODS

♥ 1/3 OF YOUR PLATE MUST BE FREE FOODS FROM THE GREEN & ORIGINAL PLAN (YOU CAN ENJOY FOOD FROM BOTH PLANS OR FROM JUST ONE IF YOU WISH).

♥ CHOOSE YOUR HEALTHY EXTRAS. CHOOSE 1 OR 2 HEALTHY EXTRA A CHOICES & 2 HEALTHY EXTRA B CHOICES (THESE CAN BE USED AS PART OF THE MEAL).

♥ ANY SNACKS YOU EAT INBETWEEN MEALS MUST BE ONLY SUPERFREE FOODS (FOR EXAMPLE FRUIT & SYN FREE YOGURTS).

♥ STILL ENJOY BETWEEN 5-15 SYNS A DAY (ONLY RULE ON SUCCESS EXPRESS IS YOU HAVE TO COUNT THE HIGHER SYN VALUE..........FOR EXAMPLE IF YOU WERE TO HAVE A SAUSAGE THEN YOU WOULD COUNT THE SYNS AS A GREEN DAY).

♥ ENJOY & HAPPY SLIMMING ♥

Hi I saw you had a copy of the leaflet for success express,is there any chance you could e mail it to me please?

Hi I saw you had a copy of the leaflet for success express,is there any chance you could e mail it to me please?

I've got a copy of it at home, and it doesn't give any more information than what's given in this thread. I found this thread a lot more simple and useful!

I jist looked at my copy and as Princess Stevie said - its not got anything new in it. The only thing I can add is that my consultant said drink loads of water too! I tried SE this week to try make up for last weeks badness and it worked a treat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back