Success Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you hun :)
Although ive lost 1lbs this week I feel incredibly slimmer if that makes sense. Especially my stomach and my boobs seem smaller lol! xxx
do you know that is exactly how i felt going to weigh in yesterday , did 5 days of se , was disappointed to sts ut i got totm yesterday so heres hoping for next week

Just found out about this

Hi I've been hearing about the success express thing and I think I get it. But just to be clear in simple terms 2/3s of your plate is superfree and the 1/3 is free from ee original or red? So say I had chicken n pasta for dinner I'd fill my plate with 1/3 of that and 2/3rd Of veggies? Would the same gO fOr sausage and mash? (qourn sausages the new ones that are nowadays a syn each) would the mash be my 1/3?
Many thanks help would be majorly helpful as I'm struggling

Does anyone know whether this would be free on Success Express or do I have to count the higher syn value :confused:

IDShot_225x225.jpg

EE: 1
Red: 1
Green 7 1/2

Does anyone know whether this would be free on Success Express or do I have to count the higher syn value :confused:

IDShot_225x225.jpg

EE: 1
Red: 1
Green 7 1/2

Hmm, I don't think it would be free because of the BBQ coating/flavouring. I could be wrong though, but if you're not sure take the safe route and Syn it xx

I'm trying Success Express for the first time today!! After asking my C loads of q's, reading and re-reading this thread and the leaflet...I'm still a little confused.
I really want a boost to get me out of a slow-mo. I seem to be taking 3 steps fwd, 2 back, 2 fwd, 1 back. My Christmas goal WAS to get to 5 St, but now I'm almost a stone away. I lost 4lbs lst wk and up 3 this week. I'm ready to scream. I know at least averaged over a month I'm still losing lbs, but it’s way too slowly for the effort I put in. So I read this thread here yesterday and I'm feeling inspired for Dec. At the very least I want to try SE for a week or 2.
Maybe I’m making this way too complicated for myself!?! I just typed out a bazillion questions here and in a moment of insanity it hit me and now I've answered all my q’s!!
*Ahaaa moment* :deleting q’s:
I WAS confused over what to syn at the higher amounts, but now I see it’s anything for a dessert, starter or snack, and NOT anything free part of that 1/3 of a meal. Okay, so now I’m ready!! Thanks for the inspiration!

I just do it by eye... Not the most accurate.

I made stirfry last night and did it by the weights, e.g. 100g noodles, 200g veg...

x

I just do it by eye too... I have far more veg on plate than meat... The more veg you have the better

Hello Slimmer's :D
I have spent the afternoon chatting to three consultants I am friends with & also one of my Slimming World buddies Selina who enjoys doing the Success Express plan.

Now I have sussed it out & understand it I want to give it a try this week.
Thought I'd make this thread so that I could share my meals & so you can help me make sure I am doing it correctly.

Also here is how you do the Success Express if you are unsure :)

Love Stacey xxxx

SW.gif

♥ WANT TO BOOST YOUR WEIGHTLOSS? ♥
♥ ♥ THEN TRY SUCCESS EXPRESS ♥ ♥

THIS IS HOW IT WORKS.......

♥ HAVE 3 MEALS A DAY

♥ EACH MEAL MUST HAVE 2/3 OF THE PLATE FULL OF SUPER FREE FOODS

♥ 1/3 OF YOUR PLATE MUST BE FREE FOODS FROM THE GREEN & ORIGINAL PLAN (YOU CAN ENJOY FOOD FROM BOTH PLANS OR FROM JUST ONE IF YOU WISH).

♥ CHOOSE YOUR HEALTHY EXTRAS. CHOOSE 1 OR 2 HEALTHY EXTRA A CHOICES & 2 HEALTHY EXTRA B CHOICES (THESE CAN BE USED AS PART OF THE MEAL).

♥ ANY SNACKS YOU EAT INBETWEEN MEALS MUST BE ONLY SUPERFREE FOODS (FOR EXAMPLE FRUIT & SYN FREE YOGURTS).

♥ STILL ENJOY BETWEEN 5-15 SYNS A DAY (ONLY RULE ON SUCCESS EXPRESS IS YOU HAVE TO COUNT THE HIGHER SYN VALUE..........FOR EXAMPLE IF YOU WERE TO HAVE A SAUSAGE THEN YOU WOULD COUNT THE SYNS AS A GREEN DAY).

♥ ENJOY & HAPPY SLIMMING ♥

thank u so much for posting this , ive been looking every where and asking everyone , a massive thank u :D

Wow. This is a great thread. Hoping the stickie fairies can magic it up to the top...

I have something on every weekend in January so I will be trying to do at least 2 success express days a week this month to help out a bit.

I just wondered if somebody would check my breakfast for me and tell me if I'm on the right lines. I had
35g of Shredded Wheat fruitfuls (HEB)
A medium sized banana
A handful of grapes
A handful of Blueberries
Skimmed Milk (HEA)

So no free food but all HE and Superfree. Is this okay? :confused:

It's fine, when you're having hex's the 2/3rds SF doesn't apply :)

Just subscribing to remind me how to do SE!xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back