Success Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this is how I see it:

3 meals a day. Each meal has to contain at least 2/3 superfree foods

2 HEXB & 1 or 2 HEXA

All food that is eaten as snacks needs to be synned at the higher amount. ie mugshots would never be free as they arnt on red days.

5- 15 syns per day

Okay here are my questions:
Can I do success express like 2 or 3 days a week and do green/red/EE on the other days?

So if I had a snack inbetween a meal and it wasn't free I need to check the value on all plans, so if it was
Red = 2
EE = 2
Green = 5
I'd give it 5 syns?
.....but if its part of my meal (the 1/3 non superfree part) then I give it the lower value like on EE.

Thanks guys.

My first success express day tomorrow. Can someone check this for me:

So far so good. I am planning tomorrows diary, my first success express day!!

Breakfast
35g Porridge (b) Milk (a) Grated Apple, Cinnamon
Orange
Lunch
Cous Cous (2s) beetroot, cucumber, celery
Dinner
Spinach & Lentil Dahl with Carrots
Beetroot Salad
Snacks
Banana, Mango, Apple, Graze dried fruit box (5.5s), 6 x Crisp Bread (b) Carrot Sticks, Muller Light

=7.5syns

I also have grapes and melon for snacks when I at home in the evening if needed.

The lentil dahl is just out the freezer. I made it last week. It contains lentils, sweet potato, Spinach, carrots, tomato, mushroom, pepper & chillis

I know I it's wrong then it's still a green day but I'm just checking.

My first success express day tomorrow. Can someone check this for me:

So far so good. I am planning tomorrows diary, my first success express day!!

Breakfast
35g Porridge (b) Milk (a) Grated Apple, Cinnamon
Orange
Lunch
Cous Cous (2s) beetroot, cucumber, celery
Dinner
Spinach & Lentil Dahl with Carrots
Beetroot Salad
Snacks
Banana, Mango, Apple, Graze dried fruit box (5.5s), 6 x Crisp Bread (b) Carrot Sticks, Muller Light

=7.5syns

I also have grapes and melon for snacks when I at home in the evening if needed.

The lentil dahl is just out the freezer. I made it last week. It contains lentils, sweet potato, Spinach, carrots, tomato, mushroom, pepper & chillis

I know I it's wrong then it's still a green day but I'm just checking.

Im not sure if you are allowed 2 hex b's? Maybe someone could confirm. I think the rest is right tho assuming the synned products are of the higher value x

Yup 2 HEXB's like on a green day for extra fiber plus 1 or 2 HEXA

I am planning on doing a few of these SE days over the next week for a boost. You really need to plan them in advance though so you know whayt your cooking :)

I don't have to take the higher syn value if it is part of a meal. Only the snacks. That is right isn't it?

? STILL ENJOY BETWEEN 5-15 SYNS A DAY (ONLY RULE ON SUCCESS EXPRESS IS YOU HAVE TO COUNT THE HIGHER SYN VALUE..........FOR EXAMPLE IF YOU WERE TO HAVE A SAUSAGE THEN YOU WOULD COUNT THE SYNS AS A GREEN DAY).

Taken from the post at the front of this thread.

Okie Dokie! Best re syn my cous cous lol

I would really like to give this a go!
2 B choices and 1/2 A choices. 1/3 free foods and 2/3 super free.
I got this down I think. I need a boost alright!
Thanks for the information

N x

Hi I'm new hear,
I've been doing this all last week as I wanted to complete my first stone (needed to loose 2 1/2lb), stuck to it ALL week and gained 1lb at today's weigh in!!!!!!
feel gutted and can't keep motivated now ?

I done this a couple of weeks ago! Done 3 days of shredding and 5 data success express and stayed the same! It effected my next week and although I wasn't 'bad' I wasn't on plan! It resulted in 0.5 off the following week. I know I would have seen the results of SE if I had carried on! I have been wary of doing it again but I really like 2 HEXB and all the SF so I will do a few days. Keep at it I am sure it will pay off ;)

I've read the first page again and I understand that

Main meal - 1/3 free. 2/3 superfree.

So the 1/3 free I don't have to syn as the higher number do I.

I only syn the higher number on snacks.

I've read the first page again and I understand that

Main meal - 1/3 free. 2/3 superfree.

So the 1/3 free I don't have to syn as the higher number do I.

I only syn the higher number on snacks.

I always syn the higher whether its a snack or part of the meal but I could be wrong, which in my case would be great!
For example, I fancy cous cous for dinner so I have 2/3 salad and 1/3 cous cous. I have the ainsley harriot cous cous though and they have syns, I'd count the higher which could be quite high in this example hence I'd not have it or make another choice.

Starting a Success Express week on Wednesday! x

Hi

im a virgin to success express. I have only got 5lbs to go to target so wanted to give myself a boost. My consultant said to try this.

can someone let me know if my meal plan is correct

Breakfast - mullerlight yogurt. 0 syns
Super free 2/3 pear, grapefruit, apple and strawberries

Lunch. - Vegetable soup consists of parsnip, potato (free foods). Carrot and swede (super free) veg stock cube 0 syns
- Mullerlight yogurt 0 syns,
Super free 2/3 blackcurrant, blackberries, red currants and strawberries

Dinner - Jacket potato (230g HEB) with baked beans (150g HEB) topped with reduced fat cheddar (40g HEA)
Superfree 2/3. Lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber.
Kraft light French dressing. 0 syns

Does this look correct

Hope someone can help x

Hi

im a virgin to success express. I have only got 5lbs to go to target so wanted to give myself a boost. My consultant said to try this.

can someone let me know if my meal plan is correct

Breakfast - mullerlight yogurt. 0 syns
Super free 2/3 pear, grapefruit, apple and strawberries

Lunch. - Vegetable soup consists of parsnip, potato (free foods). Carrot and swede (super free) veg stock cube 0 syns
- Mullerlight yogurt 0 syns,
Super free 2/3 blackcurrant, blackberries, red currants and strawberries

Dinner - Jacket potato (230g HEB) with baked beans (150g HEB) topped with reduced fat cheddar (40g HEA)
Superfree 2/3. Lettuce, tomatoes and cucumber.
Kraft light French dressing. 0 syns

Does this look correct

Hope someone can help x

Hey
You jacket spud & beans are a free food on success express so you don't need to use then as heb choices that would only be on a red day you could use them as b choices as long as your getting 2/3 superfree on that plate then it can be a SE meal !!!
Make sure you get a b choice Hun either bread cereal or cereal bars x

Success express day

Breaky
Strawberries apple grapes & muller Greek yog 1/2 syn

image-294508018.jpg

Lunch
Chicken 1 spud
Carrot cauli broc peas
Gravy 2
Stuffing 2

Dinner
Cajun chicken & salad
Lettuce Tom cuc onion sweetcorn red peppers green peppers
Salad cream 1 syn

Snacks
Apple
Strawberries grapes blueberries
Carrot soup
Muller Greek yog 1/2 syn

Total 6 syns

Hea - milk
Heb- 2 hifi light

Hey
You jacket spud & beans are a free food on success express so you don't need to use then as heb choices that would only be on a red day you could use them as b choices as long as your getting 2/3 superfree on that plate then it can be a SE meal !!!
Make sure you get a b choice Hun either bread cereal or cereal bars x

Thank you for looking at it and commenting x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back