Success Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
evening everyone, im doing success express again, the last time i did it i lost 4 lb so decided to give it another go. ive started a food diary with photos if anyone is interested see my diary below x

SE day for me today

Breakfast

Wholemeal toast and fruit

Lunch

homemade tomato soup
homemade tuna fishcakes, asparagus, salad, SW free coleslaw, hard boiled egg, babybel light

Dinner

I've got bbq sauce chicken fillets and potates in the slow cooker, hopefully the sauce will go sticky and i'm going to roast the potatoes off before serving, having it with salad and experimenting with onion and cucumber salad thingy

going to look through the thread for ideas I love my SE days

heyy i heard about se and saw this thread so thought id give it a go. i think i get the basics and it is definitely what i need. been on holiday for a week and been waaaaaaay off plan ;-)
question i still have is...if your dinner is free and super free and your snacks have to be syn free or super free where so you apply your syns?

thanks

heyy i heard about se and saw this thread so thought id give it a go. i think i get the basics and it is definitely what i need. been on holiday for a week and been waaaaaaay off plan ;-)
question i still have is...if your dinner is free and super free and your snacks have to be syn free or super free where so you apply your syns?

thanks
on alcohol lol

hello everyone :) im new to minimins but have done sw on and off for years. am doing success express this week as ive not bee happy with my weight loss so my sw consultant has suggested it! I'd appreciate if anyone can tell me if im making any mistakes etc as its a little confusing!!

food today:
Breakfast:
Free Foods - bacon (no fat), quorn sausage
Superfree Foods
- Mushrooms and onions fried in frylight & garlic, 3 slices melon
HeB - 2 x slices w/meal bread 400g

Lunch:
Free Foods - Grilled chicken
Superfree Foods
- Carrots, cabbage

Dinner:

Free Foods - Lasagne (made with lasagne sheets, courgettes, x lean mince beef, tomato puree, passata, garlic, basil, mixed herbs, 3 eggs,
Superfree Foods
- Salad

Snacks - coffee (milk from HeA), Pineapple, 2 x hifi light bars (HeB2) , banana, carrot,

thanks

You still get 15 syns to use on whatever u want!!!!!

hello everyone :) im new to minimins but have done sw on and off for years. am doing success express this week as ive not bee happy with my weight loss so my sw consultant has suggested it! I'd appreciate if anyone can tell me if im making any mistakes etc as its a little confusing!!

food today:
Breakfast:
Free Foods - bacon (no fat), quorn sausage
Superfree Foods
- Mushrooms and onions fried in frylight & garlic, 3 slices melon
HeB - 2 x slices w/meal bread 400g

Lunch:
Free Foods - Grilled chicken
Superfree Foods
- Carrots, cabbage

Dinner:

Free Foods - Lasagne (made with lasagne sheets, courgettes, x lean mince beef, tomato puree, passata, garlic, basil, mixed herbs, 3 eggs,
Superfree Foods
- Salad

Snacks - coffee (milk from HeA), Pineapple, 2 x hifi light bars (HeB2) , banana, carrot,

all sounds great hun, just depends on your quantity, i have posted pics on here and in my food diary of se meals if you want to take a look, but yeah all sounds good to me xxx

thanks :) you're right, i am having two third of the superfree - really would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have a 3lb loss this week to get my 1 and a half stone! will have a look at your pics and diary for some ideas - thanks lynne :) xx

thanks :) you're right, i am having two third of the superfree - really would LOVE LOVE LOVE to have a 3lb loss this week to get my 1 and a half stone! will have a look at your pics and diary for some ideas - thanks lynne :) xx

no worries! i am hoping to lose at least 2 1/2 this week :cross: good luck to you for this week! when do you weigh in? I am monday night xx

Quick question- does the same rule apply on SE as it does on EE that if you have are having a HEX within your meal (so bread for example) you don't have to worry about the 2/3 super free?

i dont weigh in til thursday! ooh good luck on monday! are you only doing success express? xx

thanks! i am mixing it up this time so doing extra easy and red with a couple of success express days a week. i tend to do success express on a red day xxx

Quick question- does the same rule apply on SE as it does on EE that if you have are having a HEX within your meal (so bread for example) you don't have to worry about the 2/3 super free?

I'm not sure tbh I always try and have my 2/3 superfree even with an hex... I'm sure someone else can answer, I hadn't realised it was that way with EE, I get confused if I over think things lol

Crappy week food and emotional wise so even though doing SE for 3 days I've gained on todays weigh in :( well done on everyones losses....

I think the 1/3 or 2/3 superfree apply regardless of hex's, at least thats what my consultant says, the superfree isn't supposed to be optional its meant to be there in order to reduce the other foods and to fill you up hope that helps hun xxx

Had a lovely week on SE but yet another STS although I've stuck to it religiously been on plan, stuck to my syns, kept an eye on my cals levels so I'm not overeating so feeling disheartened now. I really do enjoy SE though I like being able to have carbs and protein in the same meal even if they are small amounts and I always have tons of veggies or salad with my meals anyway so it's prefect, just donlt know what I'm doing wrong. Going to try the vouchers in Bella magazine and try a couple of classes to see if I can pinpoint something I'm doing wrong

Hope everyone is hanving a good week xxx

Hop on board the Success Express train! Post your SE plate of food to inspire others, ask questions, share tips and ideas. Generally support for everyone doing SE as I know I am struggling to implement it and its my first day!

Here is a photo of my lunch, 1/3rd lettuce, 1/3rd peppers and then a bit of rice and a chicken breast. I could/should maybe have not had rice but couldn't help it, needed some filling power!!

Attachments

• image-3066583421.jpg
    image-3066583421.jpg
    511.9 KB · Views: 403
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back