Success Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks delicious Lauren! I never thought of chopping up a raw pepper- that's a great idea to bulk out the super free!

Here's my lunch for tomorrow - Tikka Turkey Chunks with lettuce, tomato, peppers and syn-free dressing :)

WP_000371.jpg

OOOH! I love the box!! That's too clever!! I think I may start doing something similar!

Looks delicious Lauren! I never thought of chopping up a raw pepper- that's a great idea to bulk out the super free!

I absolutely love raw peppers, I love them cooked too but it's such an easy way like you said, to bulk up salad. There's not a lot I like cos I don't like salad tomatoes or cucumber.

Thank god my work have started doing these sliced peppers as part of the free salad! =)

Right here is a pic of my dinner. Bad I know but I had a hot meal for lunch and really fancied this wholemeal sub! 4.5 extra syns, ham, HEa cheese (less than what was here in the end grated 3 bits on husbands chips tee hee) and so much lettuce. Pepper and spring onion I am STUFFED!!

Attachments

• image-111937752.jpg
    image-111937752.jpg
    608.5 KB · Views: 380
So hard when you make a large cottage pie to only have 1/3rd! =( I did it though! Veg overload right?? =)

Attachments

• image-1681850530.jpg
    image-1681850530.jpg
    586.4 KB · Views: 363
Good work Lauren!

Here's my dinner from tonight and tomorrow's lunch - Meat & Superfree Veg Chilli with Rice & Salad for tonight and Smoked Salmon Fillet & Salad for lunch tomorrow :)

WP_000372.jpgWP_000375.jpg

I'm so jealous of your nifty lil box *cries* I'm using those takeaway style boxes for tomorrow's lunch! =P I saw Aldi do mackerel and salmon fillets etc etc all cooked. I'm gonna have to go back tomorrow with a chill bag before swimming! =)

That's one of Aldi's Cooked Smoked Salmon Fillets there in my box, the dill flavoured one! They are soooo nice :) x

Oh myyyy...I really want some now!!!

Had leftover cottage pie today, and piled on the free lettuce, grated carrot and raw peppers at work. Followed it nicely with a pear and an apple. Still got half a melon, another apple and a banana for my next break! ;)

Attachments

• image-536079067.jpg
    image-536079067.jpg
    541.5 KB · Views: 301
Hi Just a thought Laurenypop but when your having something like cottage pie bulk it up with veg. Then you have a little more than a 3rd cause half of it will be veg and it feels like your having a proper meal rather than just veg.

Hi Just a thought Laurenypop but when your having something like cottage pie bulk it up with veg. Then you have a little more than a 3rd cause half of it will be veg and it feels like your having a proper meal rather than just veg.

I did think of putting the carrots in it last night but for some reason I thought they'd be yummier on the side! =P Next one I make I will put kidney beans and carrots in I think. I did have onion and chopped tomatoes in this one so I did half the job lol =) I also forgot to use cherry tomatoes!! So much veg I missed out tut tut!

I used quark and light primula in the mash potato - seriously SO good, we can still get creamy mash without using milk or butter! Hubby didn't even know it he would have a fit if he knew I used Quark =D

Ok so I took this picture after I ate a handful of the broccoli lol. It could have been better but it was near on 2/3rds Superfree. Yum yum yum. Perhaps I could have roasted half a pepper and stuffed it with Cous Cous?? Didn't think to do any peppers.

I made the Cous Cous with fried cherry tomatoes, three courgettes, chicken stock cube and homemade BBQ sauce. It's delish! Got half a lunchbox in the fridge for work tomorrow. Just not sure what I'm gonna have for lunch tomorrow though :-/

Attachments

• image-514237889.jpg
    image-514237889.jpg
    609.2 KB · Views: 313
Not been well all day but after an extra 4 hours sleep i can finally eat!

Forgot to take a pic but I just had a very late breakfast of weetabix, a chopped up pear and two bananas!! I have been off the weetabix for a couple of weeks, forgotten how yummy it is :) I've never had a breakfast bowl so full of food before, this is definitely my favourite! The pear was a bit too sweet but I'd already eaten all the strawberries. This was my first SE breakfast meal all week :)

Im thinking about doing success express but Im not sure what I would do for breakfasts! I usually have either bran flakes with milk or magic porridge - both with chopped fruit on top. If I did success express does it mean I have to have extra fruit or does it not matter with me having the healthy extras? Confused! x

1/3rd Superfree with breakfast yeah, so you'd hab to fill the bowl up with chopped bananas/strawberries etc etc. I'm finding breakfast the hardest definitely! I at least try to just eat fruit I haven't successfully managed a Success Express breakfast I really enjoyed. I had weetabix and two chopped bananas today though.

I've been having All-Bran Chocolate Crunch with Yogurt and Chopped Banana, and then another piece of fruit on the side - filling and yummy and gets 2/3 superfree in as long as you choose a decent-sized banana and other piece of fruit! :D

I've been having All-Bran Chocolate Crunch with Yogurt and Chopped Banana, and then another piece of fruit on the side - filling and yummy and gets 2/3 superfree in as long as you choose a decent-sized banana and other piece of fruit! :D

What yoghurt didn't you eat? As I've just tried the mandarin mullerlight with all bran original and mandarin didn't make it taste great lol. Perhaps vanilla I guess?

What yoghurt didn't you eat? As I've just tried the mandarin mullerlight with all bran original and mandarin didn't make it taste great lol. Perhaps vanilla I guess?

Haha none of the mullerlights, although I suppose the banana and custard one could be ok?? I've been having fat free natural yogurt instead x

Ooh plain yoghurt doesn't appeal to my senses as I type, might give it a go. Can't resist a bit of strawberry yoghurt tho! Im gonna make more effort with breakfasts this new week :) definitely gonna keep success express up for a while longer. Although I see no express results so far as I only weighed today with a half pound loss...got my fingers still crossed for 1lb to be added to that by Tuesday eve tho. A girl can dream! =)

So here is my attempt at an SE bolognese. I had three mini courgettes in there, half a tin of copped tomatoes, 6 halved cherry tomatoes, two whole red peppers and also half a chopped carrot. It tasted great, gonna make it again sometime, anyone got any more veg ideas to add?? I debated broccoli for a while...

Attachments

• image-3923434112.jpg
    image-3923434112.jpg
    468.1 KB · Views: 229
Damn I had a feeling that would be the reply! Its a good idea to just eat loads of fruit with it though, think Ill give it a try next weekonce Ive got a bit more cash. Wish fruit wasnt so expensive! x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back