Success Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get a bit confused by the syn thing too. I know that it is the higher of any synned food (not just snacks) - however if only eating free and superfree where would I use syns? I tend always to use my syns as part of a meal or for extra milk. I do not eat snack food for syns.

I'm not even stupid and I do usually understand things right away. I think it's because the website reads slightly different to this board. Which is why I confused myself. I've reread the website and feel confident I can do it right.

Oh that lasagne looks yummy! Is the recipe online?

I've started a food diary now because I love looking at people's dinners and wanted to play. Knowing I'm posting my plate is already having an effect on the contents of it. This is fun. :)

Oh that lasagne looks yummy! Is the recipe online?

I've started a food diary now because I love looking at people's dinners and wanted to play. Knowing I'm posting my plate is already having an effect on the contents of it. This is fun. :)

Nooo the lasagne is my work's own recipe!! I imagine you just layer salmon and spinach instead of mince, may have a go at making my own one with quark though to cut out the white sauce syns! There's has very little white sauce in the salmon and spinach created enough juice. Yum yum! I will experiment with it next week and let you know! =D

I have an Instagram account if you have that app 'swslimmaholic' I post most my pics on there! ;)

I'm not sure tbh I always try and have my 2/3 superfree even with an hex... I'm sure someone else can answer, I hadn't realised it was that way with EE, I get confused if I over think things lol
it isnt that way you always have to have your superfree even on EE x

Starting Success Express today as had a night out last night and trying some damage limitation!

Today's meal plans are:
Breakfast
Scrambled eggs with grilled tomatoes and Mushrooms
Lunch
Tuna and salad
Dinner
Fish, salad new potatoes

Wish me luck and ill update how it's going

Robbo that sounds so yum! I've had an extra easy week after 2 weeks of success express. Didn't find it very successful but a loss is a loss anyway! =D reminded me I really want to go get some tuna =D

Success express meals need to have 2/3 of super free, the rest of your plate can be foods from the green or red plan. These are not synned when part of a meal.

You only syn them if you are having as a snack inbetween meals.
So if you had a mugshot then you need to syn it as if it was a red day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Do peas count towards the 2/3 plate superfree??

Peas are not superfree as they are not a free food on all plans. They are only free on Green and EE x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm currently having a go at Success Express for a few days before weigh in, hoping it will balance out my naughty weekend. So far, so good. I'm actually quite enjoying it as you get 2 HE a+b. Any ideas for evening meals that are easy to add 2/3 super free to? Have done jacket potatoes with salad and casserole with veg but need other ideas! Thanks ?

Trying to get back on track and thinking about doing success express. Do people find that this boosts their normal weightloss? And by how much?

Trying to get back on track and thinking about doing success express. Do people find that this boosts their normal weightloss? And by how much?

I had a really bad weekend last week, parties, bbq's and afternoon tea! By Monday morning my scales showed a 3 1/2 pound gain, so I did success express - by the time weigh in came round on Thursday I had lost 1/2 a pound!! It definitely works, I'm going to give it a go again this week. How is it going for you?

Think I'm going to try it from tomorrow. Got 6 days to pull back a bad few days. X

Week 1 -7.5lb
Week 2 - 4.0lb
Week 3 - 0.5lb
Week 4 - 4.5lb
Week 5 - hol
Week 6 - sts
Week 7 - sts
Week 8 -
Week 9 -
Week 10 -

I had a really bad weekend last week, parties, bbq's and afternoon tea! By Monday morning my scales showed a 3 1/2 pound gain, so I did success express - by the time weigh in came round on Thursday I had lost 1/2 a pound!! It definitely works, I'm going to give it a go again this week. How is it going for you?

I haven't done success express before. I'm just trying to get the last stone off and I have a family member wedding at the end of August and will be seeing family that I haven't seen in 5+ years and really want to look my best. I've been struggling for a few months now to get back on plan and I'm using the wedding as a kind of goal. Just wanted to find out if success express would be a good boost for me sounds like it worked great for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back