Success Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with lass's post above. In many cases syns work out to be less calories than syn free foods like mugshots, muller lights, bachelors pasta n sauces etc, so if you are having a 'low syn' day and eating those things as a snack instead of a curly wurly it may well work out more harmful to be having less syns! Calories in vs calories out is all that weight loss is based on. Enjoy your syns- 15 syns is 300 cal of allowed treats a day- rather than 250 cal of a mugshot and 100 cal of a muller and thinking it is better for you! That curly wurly would be nicer too ;)

A lovely way of describing things, you should post that in the newbies section! Well done.

Hi girls, can someone please clear this up for me, my consultant said you can only snack on superfree but sw website says superfree & also enjoy eggs & ff yogurts

So what is what

The idea is to always have superfree as your first choice when snacking. I have sometimes used ff yoghurts as snacks when doing success express but superfree will help more with weight loss :)

Superspeed also a must :)

Thanks girls don't think my consultant knows you can have snacks on se other than fruit & veg......

Had ropey few days so doing it since yesterday til weigh in on Wednesday

does it work more effectively than normal EE

Hi I started SE yesterday and I think I went wrong if some one can help id be very grateful I did a green day and used one of my HEB for mince is this wrong thank you for any help ive found this thread really helpful and makes it all clear xx:)

Hi I started SE yesterday and I think I went wrong if some one can help id be very grateful I did a green day and used one of my HEB for mince is this wrong thank you for any help ive found this thread really helpful and makes it all clear xx:)

On Success Express 2/3 needs to be superfree and 1/3 needs to be free foods from the red and green plan.
You didn't need to use HEB for extra lean mince. You can have this as part of your 1/3.
Hope this helps.

Check out the photos on the first two pages as this will show you how a typical Success Express day should look like xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Weights going in the wrong direction though!

Decided I'm going to have speed soup for lunch, drink loads of water and only snack on fruit and my heb Alpen lights today, if I have 2/3rds sf with my dinner tonight that should be a SE day right?

Gotta feel lighter by the weekend! ;)

Right I am confused when you say free lean meats because it says you syn the higher amount and if you look in syns selection at meats it says there are syns for lean meats mainly on green so if I count the higher syn value of that or shall I just count all lean meats as free in the free food section of my book ?

Right I am confused when you say free lean meats because it says you syn the higher amount and if you look in syns selection at meats it says there are syns for lean meats mainly on green so if I count the higher syn value of that or shall I just count all lean meats as free in the free food section of my book ?

If you have them as part of a meal then you don't need to syn.
You could have abit of potato and abit of meat on your plate as long as the rest is 2/3 superfree.

You only need to syn them if you're not having as part of a meal xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

ive been reading into SE and just wondered a couple of things...

i know i have to have 2/3 superfree and i must syn snacks that arent superfree - including syn free yoghurts

but ive read a couple of littlehippos food diary entries on the first couple pages as she has ww toffee yoghurts. do these not have to be syned? and if i had to syn them how much would be a mullerlight?

and what about meat and fish? are these to be syned aswell as these are only free... ive read the sw book but got totally confused!

sorry if these hav been asked before but theres sooooooo many pages lol

ive been reading into SE and just wondered a couple of things...

i know i have to have 2/3 superfree and i must syn snacks that arent superfree - including syn free yoghurts

but ive read a couple of littlehippos food diary entries on the first couple pages as she has ww toffee yoghurts. do these not have to be syned? and if i had to syn them how much would be a mullerlight?

and what about meat and fish? are these to be syned aswell as these are only free... ive read the sw book but got totally confused!

sorry if these hav been asked before but theres sooooooo many pages lol

As long as you're having 1/3 Free food as part of your meal/s, you don't need to syn it. If you're having Free foods as snacks in between meals THEN you need to syn it at the higher syn value, IE: Spicy Sweet n Sour Mug Shot = 12.5 syns (Original value) on an SE day.

Also, products such as Fat Free yogurts, Quorn products and Eggs can be eaten freely.

Snacks during the day can include Superfree, Syns and HEx's.

Hope this helps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back