Success Express

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your food plan looks great but it doesn't look like quite enough superfree to me - it's difficult to judge just from reading though as I obviously can't see the quantities. If it's not quite 2/3 SF though you could call it EE and stick with one hex instead of 2?

I was thinking about just sticking with one lot of hex just to be on the safe side!

Evening meals is where I struggle the most... But I swapped having beans for mushy peas, not sure how much difference that will make though!

breakfast - chopped strawberries, blackberries and raspberries

3 pints of water before lunch

lunch - chopped ocean sticks with a rocket salad, shredded beet root, plum tomatoes, tablespoon of coleslaw

snack - apple

1 pint of water

snack - SW rocky road bar

dinner - toad in the hole! Mushy peas, SW small roast pots

Mushy peas are superspeed, which means they'll speed up weightloss. Always confused with 'superfree' foods ;) chech your book, SS next to a food means super speed. The superfree foods are all together in their own section.

Oh I always thought the super speed were super free too ? I am still grappling with this :0(. Possibly why I am losing so slowly.

Super speed are usually high in fibre so can help to speed things up but superfree is low calorie density so you can eat loads of it without consuming stacks of calories :)

The superfree are the first couple of pages in your book and are free on all plans. The super speed are throughout the book and marked with an ss. The could be free on red/green/EE but not necessarily all 3. I hope this helps?

The easiest way is to keep re reading the food groups. Your head will click. And then make yourself aware which have an ss by them, you'll soon know them off by heart, well the common ones most people eat :)

Thanks for the advice... I will certainly keep reading up and hopefully it will "click"

Trying again

breakfast - skipped, often do on Saturdays as super busy

lunch - bacon sandwich made I with 2 slices of 400g whole meal nimble loaf (HEX B)
cup of tea using skimmed milk from HEX A

dinner - prawn veg stir fry

will probably have 0% yogurt with strawberries, raspberries and banana later

Trying again

breakfast - skipped, often do on Saturdays as super busy

lunch - bacon sandwich made I with 2 slices of 400g whole meal nimble loaf (HEX B)
cup of tea using skimmed milk from HEX A

dinner - prawn veg stir fry

will probably have 0% yogurt with strawberries, raspberries and banana later

Hi you need to add either 2/3 mushrooms or salad to the bacon sandwiches or 2/3 superfree fruit with it :)

Hi you need to add either 2/3 mushrooms or salad to the bacon sandwiches or 2/3 superfree fruit with it :)

Even if I'm not hungry for it?

Blimey... I am still trying to understand this... I better start staying to more group sessions.... Thank you for explaining again.

That's the great thing about this site - everyone will help you work it out :) keep posting your meals and we will all help you as best we can!

Tahnk you... I really do appreciate all the support :0) xx

Only 1/2 lb off despite doing nearly a week of express success... :0( Maybe next week will see better results... I hope so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back