success express

runningwild

Having over indulged over the festive season I am going to do this success express starting Wed. Anyone care to join?
Here is an over view from a leaflet I was given in class that was posted earlier this year.

Step 1:- Have 3 meals a day. At each one, fill two thirds of your plate with Superfree Food (foods that are free on both days ie salad), then one third of the plate with free food.

Step 2:- Add 1 or 2 HEX A choices and 2 HEX B

Step 3:- Snack on superfree foods, such as fresh/frozen fruit, vegies,

Step 4:- Choose your syns. Enjoy between 5 to 15 each day.

I am rubbish at recording my food diary but if any one would like to suggest meals they had had I would be grateful for your ideas. Also if anyone would like to improve my version please feel free.

Happy New year to all and good luck with the weight loss in 2012:party0019:

There is a success express around somewhere with meal ideas etc
I think with the syns you have to use the highest syn value for what it is on any of the plans.
When trying to up my superfree I find it useful to swap the potatoes for celeriac/bns etc

Thanks Emsie Good idea about the veg. Sorry for being dense but what is bns ?:eek:

OH is sick on the couch so a taking the opportunity to clear the fridge ready to fill it with lots of nice fruit and veg. Anything with chocolate on is on its way out.:eatdrink051:

I've cleared my fridge out and replaced the cr*p with a heap of veg and lean meat.

Ready to go this week with Success Express and tonights meal will be roast chicken and a heap of veg....wooooooooo!

I love Success Express and will be trying to fit it in as much as possible for the next week, starting tomorrow.

I weigh in at 5pm tonight, and I know I'll have gained. After Christmas week I gained 6.5lb! And after a similar week of none stop eating and drinking I'll be surprised if I don't see a similar result tonight.

Surprisingly I actually can't wait to get back on plan tomorrow. I probably won't manage a full week of Success Express, (I like my potatoes/pasta/etc too much) but I'll be doing Extra Easy with a few SE days thrown in there! :)

Good luck everyone xx

Princess_Stevie said:
I love Success Express and will be trying to fit it in as much as possible for the next week, starting tomorrow.

I weigh in at 5pm tonight, and I know I'll have gained. After Christmas week I gained 6.5lb! And after a similar week of none stop eating and drinking I'll be surprised if I don't see a similar result tonight.

Surprisingly I actually can't wait to get back on plan tomorrow. I probably won't manage a full week of Success Express, (I like my potatoes/pasta/etc too much) but I'll be doing Extra Easy with a few SE days thrown in there! :)

Good luck everyone xx

Hey :)
Why can't you still eat your pots and pasta on SE? As long as you them with loads of veg/ salad?
My biggest struggle is all snacks superfree!
X

I love SE too, I used it last week to combat my 6lb xmas weight gain (gained 2lbs week before too) which took me out of target (first time ever). I went to WI last night and had lost 7lbs! Bang on target again :) So It really does work, Ive used it a couple of times in the past and lost 3-4lbs. xxx Looby

Hey :)
Why can't you still eat your pots and pasta on SE? As long as you them with loads of veg/ salad?
My biggest struggle is all snacks superfree!
X

I just love my carbs too much. I don't think I could manage a full week of 2/3's SuperFree, not enough potatoes in there lol! Sometimes I even struggle with the 1/3 and have to stop myself piling my whole plate full of potatoes, pasta, bread, etc :eek:

Have to agree, the all snacks SuperFree rule is pretty tough too! I'm following EE today but will definitely be giving SE another go before WI next Tuesday xx

Sorry if I'm being a numpty but what is success express and where can I find full details? I do go to class but not heard of it before.

Apologies if it's a whole section or thread some where but this forum is so huge!

Sorry if I'm being a numpty but what is success express and where can I find full details? I do go to class but not heard of it before.

Apologies if it's a whole section or thread some where but this forum is so huge!

Go back one page and read the first post in this thread!!

Its basically using your superfree foods to fill 2/3rds of your plate at each meal to boost weight loss

Yeah I did but then I read the comments about pasta and spuds etc and thought there might be something more in depth. Thank you, will have a proper search when not on my phone.

I was just wondering what kind of thing people have for breakfast on SE? I usually have porridge (HEB) made with semi-skimmed milk (HEA) with whatever berries I've got in for my 1/3 on EE but don't think I could manage 2/3s berries so was looking for some ideas as I'm going to give SE a try when I'm back home next week x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back