success story!!

catznolan

nearly there!! :)
oh my god!!

my llc put my name forward ta do a success story for the newspaper ere in kilkenny!! :D:D

i feel all chuffed and kinda scared to ha!! so looking forward ta having it done woohoo!!:p

nice one!
you will have to post link to it when it appears
daisy x

thanks girls will def put the link in when its published!!

the girl from the paper rang today but i was busy so couldnt answer so will ring her tomorrow :)

oh an ive my college results tomorrow too...these determine whether im moving 2hours away or not so hopefully i pass!!
xx

wow !!! well done

seriously hun youre an inspiration , you should be so proud to share youre story xx

My LLC asked me if she could put my name forward for it too. :) I'm not sure if she'll get around to doing it to be honest, but we'll see.

Either way, good luck to you! It'd be an awesome thing!

awh thanks sukie sue :)

minerva hopefully she does id say itd be fab!!

hoping itll help my head catch up...still struggling a little piece with this side of it!!

it takes time hunnie , i felt like a 'fraud' in a thin persons body for a long time , it was only when i gained some weight that i realised id 'grown' into my new shape , so back here sorting myself again :0) aah life !!! its a journey LOL!!!

well done, thats wicked :)

thank u everyone :)

oh and lucy got better results than i thought i would!! passed with flying colours im soooooooooooooooooooooooo happy :)

lol well tomorros success story so far is that i get ta see my fab OH so if thats the only thing i will be very happy :) lol
xxx
wouldnt mind the lotto though if it can happen too haha

yay, well done on both counts xxx

Back