such a bad mood :(

blossom102

Silver Member
Hey guys and girls
Feel so miserable today,ate crap yesterday and today,McDonalds,pizza,pies.....the list is endless.
Have been back on slimming world 3 weeks and was doing so well,then on Thursday I went to the gym,drank absolutely loads of water and so wasn't expecting much of a loss at WI that evening-I put on 0.5lbs, she gave me a puzzled look and I told her that I was expecting it as I'd been at the gym a good few hours,had drank loads of water and felt heavy and bloated,she then said oh well as long as you learn from your mistakes!!!! Err what? I just walked off and didn't say anything,I know it sounds silly but it's just put me in such a bad mindset.really need a kick up the bum,feeling a bit like 'whats the point now' I've probably blown my chances of a loss again next week :'(

Glad I've got that off my chest,how is everyone doing today? Xx

sounds like you need a diff consultant.

excercise is the key to helping keep the weight off as well as a balanced diet. i dont always go off the scales as hard work doesnt always show as a weightloss measure yourself and you will most prob see that over the weeks your shape will change and you will loose inches dont let her make you feel like that.

id bloody tell the stupid woman but im just a loudmouth lol

what your doing is good keep it up excercise not only helps weightloss but i have to say i always feel fantastic too after

and if you do have a gain due to your blip and she says something explain how she made you feel with her negative comments about excercise that caused you to choose to eat those things

keep going prove her wrong

i was considering enquiring about becoming a sw consultant as im nearing my goal my fellow members think i would be fab at it :) if you ever want a pep me up natter feel free to msg me on here x catherine xx

Thankyou for your post cat,you've made me feel better already,she wasn't the consultant(iv never spoke to the consultant as shes always busy and i cant stay for the talk)infact I don't know who she was,she's never weighed me before,but she just made me feel crap,I'm usually a loud mouth too,but it was one of those comments I just really wasn't expecting,I was expecting some kind of encouragement,I've been at the gym about a week and have really struggled to not eat everything in sight afterwards as I get so hungry now I exercise! And even though I've been eating free foods part of me is worried it wasn't just water weight?! as for becoming a consultant....go for it,would be a lovely feeling seeing and helping people get to goal!xx

Thankyou for your post cat,you've made me feel better already,she wasn't the consultant(iv never spoke to the consultant as shes always busy and i cant stay for the talk)infact I don't know who she was,she's never weighed me before,but she just made me feel crap,I'm usually a loud mouth too,but it was one of those comments I just really wasn't expecting,I was expecting some kind of encouragement,I've been at the gym about a week and have really struggled to not eat everything in sight afterwards as I get so hungry now I exercise! And even though I've been eating free foods part of me is worried it wasn't just water weight?! as for becoming a consultant....go for it,would be a lovely feeling seeing and helping people get to goal!xx

Please don't stop going, you are doing well. Just remember that when you start exercising when you haven't for a while your body retains water. Just jump back on it tomorrow and go back head held high. You can do it.

I had a weigh in a bit like yours a couple of weeks ago. Been making huge effort with food and exercise but ended up putting on 1/2 lb. Found really frustrated.
The good news is that somehow I managed to keep going the following week and had a good loss of 2lb. This is the best loss I've had for a while.
I'm going through quite an emotional time and its difficult for me to stay focussed on the plan.
Keep going, I'm sure you will see a good result soon.

Back