Such a good day :)

elle82

Cuz I usually moan on here lol I thought id write a positive thread..had such a good day today occupied myself with cleaning all day had lots of water in between and most importantly didn't think about food allllll day :) this is the first day I haven't been Hungary I hope I have many days like these! How was everyone else's day?

well done beautiful..... easier to get thru the day when ya busy. my day been same as yours....im liking your positive thoughts.xxxxxxxxxxx

Thank u Hun im trying to be positive lol...it's so true if ur busy u haven't got time to think about food..looks like another busy day ahead hehe :)

Elle - that's so lovely to hear :) . I know you've struggled over the last few days and its brilliant to hear that the fog has cleared a bit and that you had a great day. Let's hope there are many more to come xx

slimmabum said:
Elle - that's so lovely to hear :) . I know you've struggled over the last few days and its brilliant to hear that the fog has cleared a bit and that you had a great day. Let's hope there are many more to come xx

Thank u so much xx fingers crossed we all have many good days as the weight drops off :)

Cuz I usually moan on here lol I thought id write a positive thread..had such a good day today occupied myself with cleaning all day had lots of water in between and most importantly didn't think about food allllll day :) this is the first day I haven't been Hungary I hope I have many days like these! How was everyone else's day?

i love them days! it makes this whole thing worth while! the key is to deffo stay busy!! the weekends when i dont go the gym are usually my bad days!!!! im so glad your in better spirits Elle! xxxx

Yeah, id say Saturdays are the worst for me, but my new gym has aqua Zumba on a sat so I've now got that to look forward to x

Thanks guys this diet is soooo hard that I hold on to and appreciate the good days well done for going gym :)

Cool! Focused AND a clean house. :eek:) Hope you have lots more days like this. Keep up the good work!

Back