Cruise PV Such a weak fool

kerensa70

I'm really annoyed at myself. Husband and I took our 4 year old and his best friend to the cinema yesterday afternoon and stocked them up on juice and popcorn and sweets. Admittedly I had about 5 popcorn as my son is a feeder (and I didn't argue lol) but felt proud that I didn't touch the sweets etc. BUT we then took them for happy meals to finish the day of treats off, husband had a big mac meal...... But so did I. Well 5 fries and a whole sodding big mac :( WHY????? Of course now I've awoken to swollen fingers, a headache and the most godawful hangover carb cravings. Hoping that oatbran porridge will sort that out. On the plus side husband bought me a cute Sigg water bottle in TK Maxx yesterday so I've no excuse not to drink my body weight in water to flush the big M rubbish out.
Today may be a challenge but at least it's a PV day ( doing 4pp 3pv so back on pp tomorrow )

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Kerensa you did the right thing by waking up to oatbran and lotsa water. Don't beat yourself up- just jump back on.
You go girl!!!

Yes just get back on it. I lost 15 pound and went on hols for a week, went mad with the junk. I have stuck to it this week and back to pre hol weight. Last night I had a big night out, a few drinks. Im going to really try and be strict with it the next few weeks, but you have to accept with this diet there are going to be temptations and I think as long as you get back on it, instead of carrying on with the bad habits then it is fine. The diet has to work for you, and I'm not going to let it spoil my life for a diet. We can only do our best xx

Back