such restraint!

irishchub

Finish my 3rd and final day of attack today and looking forward to chicken SALAD (yay!) For lunch 2m! Today in work a student came in with a HUGE box of thorntons chocolates for me and I am so proud of myself I shared them all out and didn't have any myself! Hope I can keep my resolve longterm!

Wow! well done.

I think Dukandebut has hit the nail on the head - all too ofetn we imagine we can't resist temptation. You just proved that you can, so every 'no thank you' from now on will just get easier and easier.

I was really surprised i didnt fold! It was so unlike me! Though I definitely think that eating pure protein did help me resist strangely! (I did however sniff the box repeatedly - lol!) How many calories can we breathe in?!?! haha

Wohoo - WELL DONE! Yes it's amazing what we can do (or rather NOT DO) if we want to! And now you can do it again and again I'm sure.

Well done, I know what you mean about just having protein, it sort of means you cant justify anything else :)

Look forward to seeing your loss this week :)

I did however sniff the box repeatedly - lol!) How many calories can we breathe in?!?! haha

I've done LOADS of sniffing. Every time one of my kids has a biscuit or even strawberries. Yum. Sometimes they try and force feed me a bit of chocolate or something, NOT GOOD, but I've never succumbed. And funnily enough, sniffing doesn't make me want to succumb, either.

There's a bit in the (French) book about having an aroma box... I think it was more coffee grain oriented than chocolate though!

Aren't you a nice person? I'd have taken them home and put them in "the cupboard".*

--------
* I am getting better though and actually donated 9 (yes NINE!) creme eggs from my stash to OH!

Back