1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Such thing as a smooth strawberry muller light??

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by melly_gally_mel, 14 May 2009 Social URL.

1. melly_gally_mel

melly_gally_mel Full Member

I hate bits in yogourt, well fruit bits anyway and out of all the muller lights the only one i sort of like is the vanilla and choc one, could anyone tell me if they do these, if not i think i may have to blits some of the ones with bits in:cry:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jaylou

jaylou Gold Member

I don't think I know of a smooth (free) yoghurt other than natural yoghurt!
    Hope someone else can help you. xx
  4. melly_gally_mel

thanjks anyway hun, its a shame really im sure alot of people would like these , or maybe a peach one, think we need to protest haha xx
  5. Frontier-Phil

Frontier-Phil Silver Member

Raspberry and Cranberry (Smooth) Toffee ( Smooth) Vanilla Choc (Smooth) and Choc Orange ( Smooth)

This thread reply Smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooth (LOL)

Phil x
  6. melly_gally_mel

yeah seen these but i dont like them, except the raspberry ones, never seen those here, may have to scout for them and have a taste, thanks alot x
  7. ConfusedGirl

ConfusedGirl Full Member

Hi you can actually get smooth strawberry and peach muller light yogurts as i get these, they are smaller than the vanilla ones, you can get a multipack of 6 for about £2. They are 125g pots :)
  8. ConfusedGirl

ConfusedGirl Full Member

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.