Sucking with restart!

Kitteh

Resident geek
urgh, im sooo sucking with cambridge atm.. im managing to do like morning, then dinner.. and then night time i just fail.. Please share your willpower with me.. :( lol
xx

Hi Kitteh,

A few people have written that as they are not particulary hungry when they wake up -- they have non-food liquid all day long (flavour, sparkling, coffee, tea, etc.) and then consume all there shakes later in the day.

Others have talked about buying the tetras and dividing them into 6 small meals (having only 1/2 at a time) -- and spacing it out through the day.

I have thread called "What I am doing instead of eating" and when I want to eat I think of something else to do.

I think reading some of the "First Weigh In" postings might motivate you to stick with it. It is amazing how well some of our co-CDers are doing.

MM

thanks for replying..
i know what i need to do.. i just have no willpower.. lol.. im an old hat as cd.. lol.. sadly.. i once lost 16lbs in my first week.. those were the days.. now i just need to get through a day.. its true what they say about the first time being the golden time..
xx

It looks as if you have a baby... I think this explains a lot of your "lack of willpower" -- it is very difficult to focus on you when you are responsible for a new life. Is he old enough to go in a creche? Our local leisure centre has free childcare for members. A lot of new mothers work out to lose the baby weight. That might be a better option for you.

MM

nah, not old enough yet.. i panic even when i'm away from him for 10 mins.. lol.. im gonna start doing wii fit, and stuff like that at home.. just cos its easier.. i also wanna start taking him in the pool.. so might be able to get some lengths in whilst his daddy has him in the pool or is getting him dried or something.. im deffo sticking with cd cos i KNOW it works.. i've seen it work.. its worked for me.. its like quitting smoking.. its all about willpower.. sadly theres no patches for me.. lol
x

Now you know that CD works for some people and they do brilliantly at it. Be positive.

Think of Mike's famous phrases and start reading his newsletters. He talks a lot of common sense.

Big hugs

xx

But there is that Magic chocolate...

And Caterooni remember if CD isnt working for you theres no shame in that. You did brilliantly on SW too, main thing is you dont lose your momentum and give up... theres a diet out there for you, and if its not CD then we'll find out what one it is *HUGS* Loves ya xx

i know doll.. i think i'm going to give it till jan.. then if it isnt working for me.. i'll change.. but i really think i can do it..! but you're right.. no shame in trying and changing me love.. *hugs*
xx

Hi Kitteh,

Starlight is so right. I did LL Foundation last year and lost about 5 stone. Then quit working out starting gaining it back -- and when it was about 2 stone back I decided to do LLL. It wasn't working for me, so I switched to CD which is so far (by slowly as I initially was going to do the SS thing, but then I decided that as my biggest food problems were portion control and food management, that I'd be better off long-term if I took the weight off without being in ketosis and more slowly).

But, that is what I think will work for me... that and adding a sustainable exercise programme. The level of activity I was doing to lose then maintain the loss just was not realistic for me... or at least what I was doing (going to classes several night a week). So, I have some home fitness plans -- and I need to enact.

Long story short... figure out not only what will work with how you live your life now in order to lose the weight, but also what will help you to keep it off. The changes that you'll need to make and maintain long-term. My best to you.

MM

You trying to do SS Cat? If you are....don't.

What about 810? Pretty much the same losses. Save the meal for the evening. You get loads.

What about 810? Pretty much the same losses. Save the meal for the evening. You get loads.

thats what Isobel was saying.. if i can just manage to have like an 810 meal in stead of carbyness on a night time.. tis the carbs i tell you! i loves them <3 lol..

xx

thats what Isobel was saying.. if i can just manage to have like an 810 meal in stead of carbyness on a night time.. tis the carbs i tell you! i loves them <3 lol..

xx

Carbs in veggies LOL. Yeah, I know..not the same :D

What about doing CD packs brekkie, lunch, tea, then split the 810 meal in the evening and giving yourself a time to have them. So 1/2 at 7:30pm, 1/2 at 10:00pm (or whatever suits). Know when you are going to have it, and tell yourself you must have it...not try to do anything less.

Do you think that will work for you?

Back