Sue Dunhym's Diary

I'm in my skinny jeans! I say "skinny", they're not skinny at all, they're bootcut. They're just my jeans I bought ages ago when I was skinnier. They still say Size 18 but for some reason are a lot smaller than my other 18s. ANYWAY, the point is I can wear them. I will admit to them being a bit tight and there is significant muffintop but I CAN WEAR THEM. I couldn't get them done up a couple of weeks ago. So yay.

I have friends over today and we're having a picnic. I have done them sandwiches and quiche and crisps and nuts and so on. I will not have any. That's ok. I'm getting used to it now.

My scales this morning say 13 stone 1.5lbs. This is very inspiring to me. I can't remember the last time I was under 13 stone. I mustn't get too excited though because my period is due and I mustn't get too disappointed if the scales go up again for a bit. Must keep my head on straight.

I am loving the meal bars. I think next week I might just dispense with the shakes altogether. Bar for breakfast, soup for lunch and tea. Shakes always feel like I'm being fobbed off for some reason.

Skinny jeans!

whoop!

my first skinny jeans moment was in size 16s so i know the feeling. i'm now in 12s with a varying degree of muffin top depending on the day or 14s without any muffining. it can be done!

i never thought size 14 would be my 'fat day' jeans!

I lost 4lbs this week, pleased with that. Next goal: 20lbs lost. That would be cool.

My jeans are looser but I don't look noticably different yet. That'll take another stone or so I think.

I have been having the CWP vegetable hot drink flavour thing and it's very nice but VERY salty which I am thinking can't be good so I might just not have that for a while.

Oh apparently I've lost 6 inches off my waist! That seems like a lot.

Hey Sue - congratulations on a great weight loss! Woo hoo!!!! :)

Back