Sues diary.

Can't recommend boullion enough. It's definitely kept me on the straight and narrow.
Congrats on 8lbs, just imagine what it could be on your weigh in!!!

I know lol,I'm just having the bouillon now as I'm making a roast for the clan,even the raw veg is looking appealing

Just catching up on diaries, welcome to exante and well done on your loss that's excellent. I bought the low salt bouliion as I found that one too salty but it does help you when your hungry. Have a good day.

I've got the low salt one too,wasn't too bad tbh.Ive just dished the lunch up OMG !But pleased to say that I resisted all temptation to lick my fingers lol.Off for my soup now.

Right Sunday tea time,just had a bar and im soooooo needing food.Im on 3litres of water up to now so it ain't that,but I'm boling eggs at the moment :(Help make me stop

Last edited:
hi sue, i am on day 5 and felt awful this morning, but once i had got some fluid down me and my first drink i felt better, i have been avoiding as much contact with food as i can as i think i would be like you and feel the need to indulge, lucky for me my hubby does all of the cooking so that hasn't been a problem.
stick with it sue i am sure you can resist.xxx if you do have a boiled egg don't think that will be too drastic from what i have read on here? xx

Hi SUe

Hope you ok.

Ive managed ok today but I am having a small protein meal on a night. Just had a bit of chicken and broccoli, think it really helps and from what Ive read on cambridge doesn't make that much difference to weight loss.

Good luck we can do it x x

Thanks Hun x,had the egg though lol it was lush but I shall behave from now on.Itll be easier once the kids r back at school,I've got things to occupy myself with then.

Thanks Hun x,had the egg though lol it was lush but I shall behave from now on.Itll be easier once the kids r back at school,I've got things to occupy myself with then.

Yeah I always find weekends hard with the kids always eating lol, let's hope the weeks goes well for us.

Day 5 and my tongue feels twice the size but I'm not hungry which is a plus but went on scales and I'm up 1lb which isn't good but I'm sure it'll even itself out.Ive got to stay positive.I have to go into work today to help fit a windscreen,so that'll keep me focused.On a plus the water that I've lost has made me lose 5" from my waist and hips which goes to show how bloated I must have been.
Onward and downward :)

Wow! That's brilliant. I want to lose 5 inches from my waist lol. Don't worry about the egg, it won't have much of an effect. Great choice of food too :) low carb & low cal xxxx

I've got to day 5 which tbh is pretty amazing in this house,had to tell the hubby what I was doing yesterday (yes he hadn't noticed i wasn't eating)because he had a hangover and keeper asking for ice cream so I blew a bit:) well a lot .So now he knows we'll see how it goes lol

Just done the chocolate shake!yuk! End of :(

Ooh did you have it hot or cold? I love it hot but add a stevia sweetener.

Good morning Sue :hug99: xx

Am not a fan of the choc shake either, hot or cold, even tried it made with peppermint tea as suggested and still thought it was :yuk: :D

the scales are a nightmare! For not eating you expect them to drop a stone a day!!!!

I'm drinking camomile tea ffs.I don't normally drink camomile anything,plus the bowl moments are a bit strange lol

Just read my last post and my spelling is atrocious!Well day 6 I'm totally not hungry and yesterday I was 100%,didn't even have the cup of tea I was banging on about.My tracky bottoms I wear round the house have to be kept pulled up so that's a good sign and I'm feeling pretty good really.Im a bit light headed this morning so I'm gonna try to drink more water.
i just made a coffee though and couldn't drink it at all,seem to be too strong of a taste.Tried green tea lol omg.Now doing camomile,but tbh that tastes like dishwater.Hope everyone else is doing ok XXXX

Back