Sues diary.

I ha that in my 1st week too, felt like IBS even though I wasn't eating any of my trigger foods! Hope you're feeling better now :0)

You made a fab choice Sue, wish I had your willpower! :hug99: xx

I'm such a silly cow,I've knocked myself out of ketosis because I drank loads of tea with a dash of milk yesterday and had 2 bars instead of one,but hey ho,back on the black coffee :)

I'm having to limit my tea intake to 1 or 2 cause i'm so worried about coming out of ketosis. At least you shouldn't take long to get back into it again. :D

hows it going today sue x x

Hi Sue, just popping in to see how you are? :)

Thanks girls,but this is doing my head in now lol.Weigh in is tomorrow and stepped on scales today as I do everyday,and what do u know,no bloody movement ffs.
I will carry on though,I mean at this rate of eating,I should be size 8 already :)

How are you all doing xx

Thanks girls,but this is doing my head in now lol.Weigh in is tomorrow and stepped on scales today as I do everyday,and what do u know,no bloody movement ffs.
I will carry on though,I mean at this rate of eating,I should be size 8 already :)

How are you all doing xx

I know that feeling. last week my scales didn't move for 5 days straight, I was so disheartened. But in the big scheme of things the fat must be shifting, just wish i'd taken measurements so I could check those too. Keep going, you've done so well. :D

Im on ws and have chicken and salad most days and I have been fine so Im sure you will be too. x

At least you chose low carb, it could have been soooo much worse. I'm sure it won't affect you much if at all. :D

Well considering I've just peed about on this,this week,I've managed to lose a 1lb up to now,could change later lol.That 1 whole stone off in 3 weeks so I'm please with that.Im eating a little mainly because of the weather tbh,but I'm not eating any carbs,so I think that's helped.Onward and downward everyone :0)

Back