suffering with no energy..need help

vicky34

Hi me and my boyfreind are on day 2 of lt, sticking strickly to the program and drinking min 3 litres of water a day. However my boyreind is feeling very tired and as he does a very manual job and 54 hours a week I am a little worried.does this pass or is it part of lt side effects. Any advice would be great x

it will pass hun,early nights are a most the first week,im on day2 again and im quite tired today went to be at 9.30pm last night and same again tonight,it only lasts a few days when you are in ketosis it gets much easier,a strong black coffee can help too xx

keep an eye in yourselves but generally LT does knock hell out of some the first week just try to relax when you can and early nights are always a winner

my first 3 days i felt really tired but day 4 i had a burst of energy and have felt great ever since! x

Thanks, I dont feel to bad but then I do have 2 kids to run around after. Just feel for him as he works 12 hours hard labour, I though it would be him supporting me but its worked the other way round. I am sure if he can get through tomorrow he will be ok. thanks

Early nights the first week is the only way to go!

Back