Sugar free jelly etc

clararose

Hello everyone,

Just noticed a few people have sugar free jelly on this diet, is this allowed? (really hope so!) also, are we allowed the odd sugar free sweet?

Hope everyone is having a great Dukan day, mine is going well, i can't believe how well i am sticking to this diet, i've never been this diciplined on a diet before, not even tempted to finish off of kids leftovers :)

x

Sugar free jelly is allowed, and I think it's a max of 5 sf sweets in the book!

Thank you very much for replying :)

I started the diet before ordering the two books so haven't finished reading them yet.

Am really pleased about that as SF jelly will help me lots.

I've never been a jello fan but made some up one night craving sweets. Did the quick set method and at the last moment decided to whip some yogurt into it and then freeze into some sort of ice cream. It never made it to the freezer! Just like a soft mousse. Since, I see it's a dukan favorite. Sf jello is also great in plain yogurt, flavoring just about anything. Muffins are on my list and I'm going to try for an orange-raspberry-rhubarb, lemon-zucchini pv, and on and on. Hopefully the gelatin won't mess with the texture or else I'll be buying more extracts.

Amazing how this plan cuts out the whole go hungry part! Without that it really allows me to consider my food choice selections, which I think is my key to maintaining a healthy eating style for life.

Yes it's fine - up to three portions a day (one sachet makes four)...

:D

Back