SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Diet chat ahh that's what minis is for I did wonder ;)

Aww to alfie! :D xx

broadsbean said:
ahhhh they made me feel a bit better:D

he is so cute love the one with winnie xxxx

shenzi said:
Diet chat ahh that's what minis is for I did wonder ;)

Aww to alfie! :D xx

He has the best Puppy dog eyes... He would literally get away with murder! Lol

Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Love him, love him , soooo cute

Awwww Alfie, he is just so darn adorable, and he already knows how to play to the camera :giggle: bless him xx

Ahe yes slimming....yep back on your tail now Easter etc is over, you have a target to reach hun and you will :hug99:

:whip: :whip: :whip: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whip: :whip: :whip:

mariavon said:
Love him, love him , soooo cute

:) xxx

lsf666 said:
S0d the menu and diet chat - more Alfie piccies please!

Lol.... Maybe I need a seperate Alfie thread!! ;-) lol xxx

Lily42uk said:
Awwww Alfie, he is just so darn adorable, and he already knows how to play to the camera :giggle: bless him xx

Ahe yes slimming....yep back on your tail now Easter etc is over, you have a target to reach hun and you will :hug99:

:whip: :whip: :whip: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whoopass: :whip: :whip: :whip:

Yeah... I am back... On holiday next week, so I will definately need some As@ whipping!! Xxxx

Harebell Fairy said:
Just the cutest little face!!! :)

Morning hon x

Morning HF, he is very very cute! Trouble though!! Lol

Morning!!!! :)

I am going to start today with my positives!!

1. Only 1 more get up, then I am off for a week!! :)

2. I am really looking forward to getting back into my Kettleworx whilst I am off!!

3. I can't wait to start long walks with my Alfie!!

I am shocked to say that I am looking forward to Body Magic so much!!!

Meals for today are a bit in the air again... Still not feeling 100% :-(

Breakfast - just a cup of coffee

Lunch - Mug shot

Dinner - to be decided, I will update later!

Hope everyone has a good Thursday!! :) xxxx

Ouch... 3lb on for me! :-(

I am not at all suprised following Easter!!

I am on holiday next week, so I am worried about next week WI! I am aiming to kick start my Kettleworx next week and do lots of walking!!

In my mind, of I can STS next week I will be ok with that. Then it's full steam ahead... I need to get the weight dropping off again!! :-/

Positives for today....

1. It's Friday... I am off work all next week!!

2. Alfie went through the full night with no accidents!!

3. I only put 3 on.... It could have been a lot worse!!!!

Have a great Friday!!! Xxx

Great plan for next week. I think a STS is good to aim for if your starting kettleworx again too!

Great positive too bless Alfie x

Great positives :D I agree with Lisa a sts is a reasonable and achievable goal to aim for for next weigh in

Hope you have a good day

lsf666 said:
Great plan for next week. I think a STS is good to aim for if your starting kettleworx again too!

Great positive too bless Alfie x

EmmyR1984 said:
Great positives :D I agree with Lisa a sts is a reasonable and achievable goal to aim for for next weigh in

Hope you have a good day

Thanks Ladies :) xxx

I was wondering where you diary had gone and thinking I was missing someone out ...caught all your piccies on FB of Alfie only to realise I had seem to unsubscribe from your diary Sugar I am a plonker ....

Hi cinta, hope your having a good week xx

Purple Patsy said:
Thanks for the new Alfie piccies. lovely. Boo to your gain, it'll be gone shortly especially if you're doing your kettleworks again. Ouchy. Hope you have a good week off and I agree a STS would be good to aim for next week. :)

I will put some more pics up soon... Not started kettleworxs yet, been poorly for the first few days of my hols! :-(

Better now though and planning a long walk in the lake district tomorrow!! X

Mumma K said:
I was wondering where you diary had gone and thinking I was missing someone out ...caught all your piccies on FB of Alfie only to realise I had seem to unsubscribe from your diary Sugar I am a plonker ....

Awww... Welcome back, I am always doing that with diarys!! :-/ lol xxx

shenzi said:
Hi cinta, hope your having a good week xx

Hi Hunny... Great being off with the Hubby for a week... Not so great on the diet front!! :-/

As mentioned, we're planning a full day of walking in the Lake District! Lots of Body Magic!! ;-/ xxxxx

I am having a great week off with the wonderful Mr Sugar!!

It's lovely spending quality time together... Not soooo great on the diet front though!!

However all my meals are already planned for next week, when I am back at work and I will be back on plan with a BANG & a BIG loss!! Xxxx

The lovely Alfie at 10 weeks old!! It's fab being at home with him all day... Not looking forward to going back to work next week!! :-(

image-3949328124.jpg

Back