SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Well I am pleased to hear you haven't returned to work it did sound far to early to be thinking of returning poppet
They will manage without you trust me....you need to recouperate properly this time
Sorry that your still so poorly though hope the AB's sort it out for you asap

I have been admitted back into hospital!! :-(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I have been admitted back into hospital!! :-(

Not nice but maybe the best place for you to be till they get you sorted out properly hun. Keep your chin up. If the food is anything like at the hosp I attend you'll have no probs not overeating. BLEUGH. But do you r best to look after yourself and get Mr Sugar to bring you a few treats if you can. It'll take the edge of being stuck in there. Get well soon. :)

take it then the antibiotics are not having the desired effect:cry:

hopefully they will be able to get on top of it, it's awful being in hospital but it really is the best place. Hopefully they are looking after you well xxx

did reply yesterday but somehow managed to lose the post :eek: think i got distracted and forgot to press post:confused:

take care and get well soon :flowers:

:( Get well soon lovely xx

Hey sweetie, hope you're feeling a little better, sorry to hear you have been having a really bad time of it, you are definitely in the best place hun, know a few people that have had cellulitis, take your time getting better lovely, definitely no work and no worrying about work either. Relax and get well :bighug: xxxx

I am still in hospital... Intravenous antibiotics 4x a day!

I am REALLY hoping it shows some improvement soon! I have a Hubby & Puppy to get home to!

Thank You for all your kinds words though Ladies. They are much appreciated!! Xxx

Back