SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Fab news that you are home hun xxx

But, after seeing that picture on FB, I am definately telling you to be a good girl and listen, and don't worry about what your eating, because with all those antibiotics your tummy needs a nice lining!

lsf666 said:
So glad you're home x

Rest up and let your men take care of you (admittedly Alfie will mainly provide cuddles and licks but between the pair of them you're covered).

:bighug:

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I am getting lots of Loves of Alfie... It's like he knows I am poorly!! Xxx

Purple Patsy said:
Glad you're home Cinta, hospitals are soooo dull. Look after yourself or rather let hubby and pooch look after you. :)

I am soooo glad to be out of hospital and back home with Hubby!! :)

Mumma K said:
So pleased to hear your home hun
and with your family now you take care
rest up and get yourself better before
you even contemplate going back to work xx

Hi Hunny, for the first time EVER I am not even thinking about work or when I can go back. It's not like me but this thing has just thrown me! :-( I am just working in trying to get better xxxx

EmmyR1984 said:
:bighug: so glad you're back home, enjoy snuggles with Alfie and hubby

Thanks Hunny xxxx

jo-85 said:
Good news your home hunni hospitals are rubbish and not fair you were in So long but at least fingers crosses your def on the mend and being looked after by mr sugar and of course Alfie :) x

I am being looked after by 2 gorgeous Men!! I am very lucky! :)

ginlin said:
Fab news that you are home hun xxx

But, after seeing that picture on FB, I am definately telling you to be a good girl and listen, and don't worry about what your eating, because with all those antibiotics your tummy needs a nice lining!

Thanks Lin, I am struggling with food, as there is nothing I fancy eating. :-(

Purple Patsy said:
Hope you're on the mend Cinta. :)

Thanks PP xxxxx

I am rely struggling... Been back to the doctors again today. I am just finding the pain unbearable! :-(

I have to go back on Wed for more blood tests to check my white cell count again, as the infection showing no signs of going! I have had 8 days of intravenous antibiotics in the hospital and I am now in oral ones!

I just can't see an end to it all! :-(

In top of all that, I got on the scales this morning and it showed a 7lb gain... Which I just don't understand!!! :-/ I have hardly been eating anything, just picking!! I can't remember the last time I had a proper meal! My leg is 5x bigger, so I don't know if some of the weight is there?? :-/

I just can't think of SW at the moment... Like I said I am hardly eating anything, so I am just having what I fancy, when I fancy it. I have been having a couple of crumpets, which I know aren't the best!

I just need to get myself better, then I can refocus on the Plan!!

I am gutted, I wanted to have got my 5 stone award by now!! :-( Not loose my 4.5 award!! :-(

sweetheart stop weighing while poorly. The body does odd stuff when ill and not eating properly, its likely fluid etc so forget it once you are better it will rectify itself :bighug: :bighug: concentrate on getting better sweetie thats far more important. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cinta my lovely lady

you are full of antibiotics etc atm so weighing yourself will be absolutely futile
and will certainly not be a true weight as you will be retaining fluid etc
your leg is proof of that my lovely...
Give yourself a break and try not to worry about your weight so much for the
time being
just concentrate on getting better
a little FB bird told me your mummy is looking after you now :D

Hi Cinta. Hope you are feeling a bit better but I agree with Jackie and Kally forget weighing forget SW forget good v bad food. Have whatever you can face and get yourself fully better. Then and only then should you even consider getting back to SW plans. Your immediate health problems are much more important than a few pounds, even though I know how hard it can be to let yourself believe that sometimes. SW & your 5 st shiny will be waiting for you when you are better. :)

Totally agree with all the above comments. Forget weight loss, forget SW, forget weighing!

Just get better please x

Morning! How are you feeling today?xx

Morning Cinta x

Hope you're feeling better today :bighug:

JackieN said:
sweetheart stop weighing while poorly. The body does odd stuff when ill and not eating properly, its likely fluid etc so forget it once you are better it will rectify itself :bighug: :bighug: concentrate on getting better sweetie thats far more important. xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Jackie, I am strictly following docs orders and resting with leg raised. Xxx

Mumma K said:
Cinta my lovely lady

you are full of antibiotics etc atm so weighing yourself will be absolutely futile
and will certainly not be a true weight as you will be retaining fluid etc
your leg is proof of that my lovely...
Give yourself a break and try not to worry about your weight so much for the
time being
just concentrate on getting better
a little FB bird told me your mummy is looking after you now :D

Thanks Hun... I know your right, I just don't want to see weight going on & my hard work going down the drain! I also think I am struggling just having to rest all the time!

Usually when I am ill, I just carry in working through it! Xxxx

Purple Patsy said:
Hi Cinta. Hope you are feeling a bit better but I agree with Jackie and Kally forget weighing forget SW forget good v bad food. Have whatever you can face and get yourself fully better. Then and only then should you even consider getting back to SW plans. Your immediate health problems are much more important than a few pounds, even though I know how hard it can be to let yourself believe that sometimes. SW & your 5 st shiny will be waiting for you when you are better. :)

Thanks PP... I know all the advise is right, I just don't want to see weight going on.

I am still eating VERY little really... I know I can get straight back on plan when I am feeling better xxx

:bighug: glad you're resting

I'm with the others, don't worry about food, you've lost it before, you can lose it again. The most important thing is you get yourself fighting fit so you can start taking your beautiful pup on lots of walks :bighug:

shenzi said:
Morning! How are you feeling today?xx

lsf666 said:
Morning Cinta x

Hope you're feeling better today :bighug:

Morning Ladies....

No improvements unfortunately!! :-(

Every time i wake up, I hope that the pain will have eased but not today unfortunately!!

I am just keeping it rested, taking all my tablets and hoping that it will start to get better!

I am back at the hospital tomorrow for some more blood tests.... So fingers crossed they show my white blood count is still going in the right direction!!!

Thanks for your thoughts ladies xxxxxxx

Purple Patsy said:
Hope you're feeling a bit better Cinta. :)

EmmyR1984 said:
:bighug: glad you're resting

I'm with the others, don't worry about food, you've lost it before, you can lose it again. The most important thing is you get yourself fighting fit so you can start taking your beautiful pup on lots of walks :bighug:

Thank You ladies...

As I just mentioned, no better at the moment... Back to hospital tommorow. I am just taking each day as it comes and hoping it will start to improve xxxxxxx

Mumma K said:
Just popping in to give you a hug Cinta xx

Thanks sweetie xxx

Back