SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

JackieN said:
awww sweetie was really hoping some improvement :bighug: :bighug: hope the white blood cells are behaving for you tomorrow :bighug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

EmmyR1984 said:
:bighug: hope today goes well xx

Harebell Fairy said:
Morning hon.

Best of luck in the hospital today. Hope it all goes ok. Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mumma K said:
Morning Cinta

Hope the blood test goes okay hunny xx

Thanks Ladies....

Just back from Blood Test. My leg is now totally covered in blisters from ankle to knee. The doctor asked for it to be bandaged to protect the blisters. So I am now sat here, with my leggings cut open & my full leg bandaged from toe to knees!! :-(

I have to go back on Friday for the test results and to get another lot of anti-biotics! Unless some miracle happens, it's looking like u could be off work again next week!! :-(

I just can't get my head round being off work for another week!!??

Xxxx

Bless you Cinta xx
But you have to huni its just not worth the risk to your health to go back before you are fully recovered chook..I know its hard but your health must and should come first

Sorry to hear about that hope you are well again soon! X

Sending more hugs :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

broadsbean said:
strange thougth it sounds the blistering could be it coming to an end, ie the toxins causing the cellulitus are now on the surface, it will take time honey but it is getting better.

so stay off work xx big hugs

That's good news indeed
Hope the test go okay sweetie x

Hi ladies, thank you again for all your lovely comments.

I went to the docs on Friday for blood test results. My levels (not sure what exactly! Lol) are still high bit have improved since hospital.

They decided to bandage my leg, the blisters are weeping a little! (YUK!!) So I am know in bandage from toe to knee.

They have prescribed me another week of antibiotics and signed me off work for another week!! :-(

Can't believe I have had 8 day of intravenous antibiotics, in hospital & now I am on my 2nd week of oral antibiotics!

I never dreamed it would take this long to start getting better.

We took Alfie to the beach today, it was his first day that he was allowed out. I only managed a 5 min walk, then I has to sit and watch as Hubby walked him!! :-(

Here is a pic of the little man by the seaside!!!

image-997065827.jpg

He is just soooooooo cute! Just wish I could take him on a long walk!!

Really worried about my weight... I have not moved (literally) for 4 weeks now and still don't have an appetite. So I find I am just picking at food. The only thing I have been enjoying are crumpets and how BAD are they!!

Just ordered a load of clothes from next for my hols (Nov) and I have ordered then 2 sizes smaller!! They are to get me motivated to get back on plan when I am better!!

I will then HAVE TO LOOSE THE WEIGHT .... Or I will have no clothes for Florida!!

I hope I can get my diary back to some normality soon... As dieting has not been mentioned for weeks and weeks!!!! :-(

Hopefully those antibiotics will be the last lot! Aww bless alfie by the sea it won't be long until your walking along beside him, the main thing is that you get better xx

Hey sweetie, concentrate on getting better, nothing else matters right now, you're health is the most important thing, we know you'll tackle the weight as soon as you are fighting fit again :hug99: xxx

Alfie is so cute bless him and 5 mins walking with your condition is a great start lovely , I am sure you'll build on that real soon .

Take care lovely lady :bighug: xxxxxxx

Back