SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Well done on your 2lb loss Sugar - it's nice to hear that you're pleased with your result this week :)

I've been listening to the POTO soundtrack cd this evening, it's bringing out the green-eyed monster lol Keep up the good work x

OMG I can't believe it's John Owen Jones playing The Phantom atm :eek: - he's absolutely amazing! I'm gonna start nagging my OH for tickets for christmas :D

We saw him in the 25th anniversary show of Les Mis last year for my birthday, you'll be blown away :D

*SugarPlum* said:
What do you weigh at the moment? If you don't mind me asking? I may have set my goals to high.. Which wouldn't surprise me?! LOL

I could not imagine even being able to run a quarter of a mile at the moment! I really need to work on my fitness! It must be such a good feeling being able to run! :) xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Am stuck at 21.6 at the moment, so it's 20.5/21lbs in 17 weeks to be in the teens xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

LoChan1984 said:
OMG I can't believe it's John Owen Jones playing The Phantom atm :eek: - he's absolutely amazing! I'm gonna start nagging my OH for tickets for christmas :D

We saw him in the 25th anniversary show of Les Mis last year for my birthday, you'll be blown away :D

Oooo.. I just CAN'T wait!! I am sooo excited!!!!! :) xxx

LoChan1984 said:

John O-J is amazing!! Saw him at the Faenol a few years back :)
My mate Richard Munday starts in phantom on monday too-he's fab, he's first cover for Raoul x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Well done on your 2lb loss!

Hope you had a great meal to start your holiday off, and have a good time in the Lakes x

Just about to do my first KettleWorx workout!!! Wish me luck!!! Lol

Week One - Core Completed!!!

OMG.... I THINK I am still alive but I will let you know later!!

Hubby did it with me and he was using an 8 kilo kettlebell, he struggled and can't believe how much it worked his abs!!

Not looking forward to Cardio!! Lol x

Well done on getting started with the kettlebelling - does you need a lot of room to follow all the exercises?

I'm struggling at times having to turn side on to the tv to do some moves on my dvd, neck strain :(

How long are the sessions?

Well done on getting started with the kettlebelling - does you need a lot of room to follow all the exercises?

I'm struggling at times having to turn side on to the tv to do some moves on my dvd, neck strain :(

How long are the sessions?

Hi LoChan,

It does'nt need to much room, however you do need to be able to swing it quite freely.

If you google Kettleworx, it shows examples of the work outs and will give you an idea how much space you need. xxx

Feeling sooooo good today!!!

Finished my *week and feeling alot lighter on my feet, I definately have a spring in my step! :D

I am suffering from yesterday kettleworx! I cant believe how much my core & abs hurt today!! The suprising thing is how much my thighs hurt, I did'nt even think I was working my thighs!! :character00115:

Just back from the Beach, we have been for a 2 mile walk! I feel great!!!!! :wee:

I have a Huge Roast Chicken in the oven, I am serving it with a Mountain of Carrott & Turnip Mash (I dont miss mash potatoe at all!!) and some Roasted Parsnips.

I have treated my self to some Snack A Jacks for later, a treat whilst I catch up on last nights X Factor.

I have come a million miles, when i am looking forward to XFactor & Snack a Jacks! Not a Galaxy Mistrel in sight!! :angel:

Day 2 of the Weighing Scales being locked in the attic!! Cant believe it will be 13 days before I Weigh myself!!! :cross:

Well done on hiding your scales:eek:

I love a roast chicken dinner, and rarely have mashed potatoe these days, as prefer other combinations....carrott & parsnip, parsnip on its own, carrott & swede, and I am really enjoying roasted carrotts!

ginlin said:
Well done on hiding your scales:eek:

I love a roast chicken dinner, and rarely have mashed potatoe these days, as prefer other combinations....carrott & parsnip, parsnip on its own, carrott & swede, and I am really enjoying roasted carrotts!

Ooo.. Me too! I rarely have Potatoes now!

I cook a ton of Carotts & Turnip in a Veg OxO Cube. When Mashed they are soooo Yummy and not a drop of butter needed!!

Ooo.. Me too! I rarely have Potatoes now!

I cook a ton of Carotts & Turnip in a Veg OxO Cube. When Mashed they are soooo Yummy and not a drop of butter needed!!

I've actually never tried turnip, so will give it a try this week.

Help... Sin Free Gravy?!!!

I made a gravy tonight, I put onions in my roasting tin with the chicken. Once the chicken was cooked, I put the Roasting tin on the hob and whisked all the meat & onions juice together. I then added a Chicken Oxo cube.

It didn't need thickening, as I only needed a little jus for me & Hubby.

Now would this be classed as Sin Free? Oxo Cubes are free, I am just concerned about all the chicken juices???

Xxxx

*SugarPlum* said:
Help... Sin Free Gravy?!!!

I made a gravy tonight, I put onions in my roasting tin with the chicken. Once the chicken was cooked, I put the Roasting tin on the hob and whisked all the meat & onions juice together. I then added a Chicken Oxo cube.

It didn't need thickening, as I only needed a little jus for me & Hubby.

Now would this be classed as Sin Free? Oxo Cubes are free, I am just concerned about all the chicken juices???

Xxxx

Yeah, gravy made with the meat juices definately has a syn value-but I don't have my book to hand-it's in the car-so can't check for you Hun x hopefully someone will be along shortly who can answer that xx

Back