SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

My 2009 book says gravy made with meat juices is 3 syns for 4 level tbsp or 7 syns for 142ml but this is with gravy granules & meat juices. It says for granules and just water it would be 1 syn for 4 level tbsp (made up) or 2.5 syns for 142ml.

So maybe 2 syns for 4 level tbsp knocking off the granules syns? x

My 2009 book says gravy made with meat juices is 3 syns for 4 level tbsp or 7 syns for 142ml but this is with gravy granules & meat juices. It says for granules and just water it would be 1 syn for 4 level tbsp (made up) or 2.5 syns for 142ml.

So maybe 2 syns for 4 level tbsp knocking off the granules syns? x

I looked on Sins on Line ... For 100ml Gravy, with Meat Juices its 6 sins!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I HAVE BEEN SOOO STUPID!!! I THOUGHT IT WAS SIN FREE!!!! :d'oh:

(I really dont know why I thought it was sin free, common sense would say its not, as all the fat from the meat would be in there!!)

I was probably having 300ml at least per Roast Chicken Dinner!! Thats 18 sins on Gravy, then my daily 10-15 sins!!! :cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

So on some days I would have had up to 33 sins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND I WONDER WHY MY WEIGHT LOSS WAS LITTLE ON SOME WEEKS!!!!!

I know I am renowned for being Blonde & Ditzy but this just tops everything I have done in the past!!! :brainfart:

I AM FEELING FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC TODAY!!!:wee:

I have just about recovered from Gravy Gate:airquote: & cant believe how stupid I have been!!

But it kinda explains why some weeks, I was dissapointed with my losses, when I thought I had been soooo good!! :ashamed0005:

So I actual feel REALLY positive about my ickle Hic Up! :giggle:

I took my measurements today. (Hubby may have locked my scales away BUT I still have my tape measure!!) :Na_Na_Na_Na:

I am soooo Happy with my measurements!!!

Total Inches lost in last 6 weeks!!

Waist - 4.5 Gone!!
Hips - 6 Gone!!
Boobs - 5 Gone!! (Mr Sugar is getting worried!!) LOL
Arms - 2 Gone!!
Thighs - 7 Gone!!

Total - 24.5 inch GONE!!! :party0011::party0011::party0011:

I have also just completed Week 1, Resistance on Kettlworxs!! It was a killer!! I was dripping in sweat and shaking from head to toe... and its only week 1!! :faint2:

Hubby was doing it with me and he felt the same, so I did'nt feel too bad!!

I LOVE KETTLEWORX ITS AMAZING!! :worthy:

Hubby has been making lovely comments about how my body shape is changing but I have never really believed him, I just thought he was trying to make me feel better! :ashamed0005:

Today, for the FIRST time, I noticed a change myself! I wear tight black leggings and a tight black vest top to excercise in. When I looked in the mirroe today, I could'nt believe the body shape that was looking back at me! I looked TOTALLY different!!

I have taken before pics & I intend to take some more after the 6 weeks Kettleworx Programme!!

I really nned to bottle how I am feeling today because I am feeling GREAT!!! :party0038:

*SugarPlum* said:
I AM FEELING FAN-BLOODY-TASTIC TODAY!!!:wee:

I have just about recovered from Gravy Gate:airquote: & cant believe how stupid I have been!!

But it kinda explains why some weeks, I was dissapointed with my losses, when I thought I had been soooo good!! :ashamed0005:

So I actual feel REALLY positive about my ickle Hic Up! :giggle:

I took my measurements today. (Hubby may have locked my scales away BUT I still have my tape measure!!) :Na_Na_Na_Na:

I am soooo Happy with my measurements!!!

Total Inches lost in last 6 weeks!!

Waist - 4.5 Gone!!
Hips - 6 Gone!!
Boobs - 5 Gone!! (Mr Sugar is getting worried!!) LOL
Arms - 2 Gone!!
Thighs - 7 Gone!!

Total - 24.5 inch GONE!!! :party0011::party0011::party0011:

I have also just completed Week 1, Resistance on Kettlworxs!! It was a killer!! I was dripping in sweat and shaking from head to toe... and its only week 1!! :faint2:

Hubby was doing it with me and he felt the same, so I did'nt feel too bad!!

I LOVE KETTLEWORX ITS AMAZING!! :worthy:

Hubby has been making lovely comments about how my body shape is changing but I have never really believed him, I just thought he was trying to make me feel better! :ashamed0005:

Today, for the FIRST time, I noticed a change myself! I wear tight black leggings and a tight black vest top to excercise in. When I looked in the mirroe today, I could'nt believe the body shape that was looking back at me! I looked TOTALLY different!!

I have taken before pics & I intend to take some more after the 6 weeks Kettleworx Programme!!

I really nned to bottle how I am feeling today because I am feeling GREAT!!! :party0038:

Well done Hun, that's awesome! Wish my sts and slow/non existant loss was as easy to work out!! Wi tomorrow is the last chance! Even 1lb would do!! It's been too long since I lost anything!! I have figured I may have screwed my metabolism when I didnt eat properly for 11 days back in July :( hopefully be able to sort it tho x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Welshtigger said:
Well done Hun, that's awesome! Wish my sts and slow/non existant loss was as easy to work out!! Wi tomorrow is the last chance! Even 1lb would do!! It's been too long since I lost anything!! I have figured I may have screwed my metabolism when I didnt eat properly for 11 days back in July :( hopefully be able to sort it tho x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

It's Soo frustrating when you don't know why! Have you spoke to your class leader?

You have been doing so well and I am sooo impressed with your running!

Could it be your not eating enough to keep your metabolism going?? X

I will keep my fingers crossed for you tomorrow... You will do great! :) xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

JackieN said:
we all make mistakes sweetie, remember my smash pizza on a red day :8855:

I've not eaten smash pizza since

its done you know now so don't beat yourself up about it xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I do remember the Smash Pizza instance! :) LOL

Well as we say... Onwards and Downwards!! Xx

The GravyGate - Coming to a theatre near you!:8855:

I've been getting that lovely feeling too - think of your post as a virtual bottle, you can look back on it on days you're feeling a little down and remember that doing this makes you feel great :)

Exercise Plan for today....

I have my 2 year old Nephew today, we are planning a morning on the x box kinect! Very energetic, plus still sore from yesterdays KettleWorx!! Lol

Then Lunch out with my Mum! :) xxx

BYE EVERYONE...:party0011::party0011::party0011:

I am off to the Lakes in the morning for a few days, so I wont be posting for a couple of days!!

I will be trying to stick to plan were I can, however Red Wine & nice food will be consumed! :break_diet:

BUT.... I will also be doing lots of nice Long Walks, which I am hoping will balance out the Vino!! :crazy:

I am still feeling very Motivated & VERY SORE from yesterdays Kettleworxs!!
:character00116::character00115::character00116:

Not done any excercise as yet today, however we are off to Windy Blackpool!! We are going to have a long walk along the front, whilst viewing the Illuminations! :D

I will be back on Saturday, Hope any one having a weigh in has a Fab Loss!!

I wont be weighing on Sat, I have to wait till the following Sat, when Hubby will release my scales from the attic!!! LOL

So I will have a full week to work off any gains from the Lakes! I would love a 4lb loss, as that would give me my 2 stone award!! :party0038: I know its asking alot but I am working my 'Butt' off with the Kettleworx!!

SEE YOU ALL SOON :bliss:

Keep that butt moving Sugar, it works lol

Have a great time away hun x

Hello...Hope you've had a lovely break in the lakes..lovely time of year to be there..
Looking forward to catching up with your diary..and well done on losses so far xx

I AM BACK!!!! :fear:

I now need to get my head mentally back on Plan!! :help2:

No Weigh in on Sat, as I was still in the Lakes. The begging of my week was ok, It all went a bit down hill from Wed onwards! :faint2:

Wed - Pictures (with Maltesers :eek:) & a meal @ Franky & Bennys (no dessert! :D)

Thurs - In the Lakes - 3 course meal, with Wine (Amazing Mitchlin Star kind of food!) :break_diet:

Fri - Still in Lakes - Still the Amazing meals & Wine (Not forgetting Eggs Benedict & Smoked Salmon for Breakkie):break_diet:

Sat - Back home, no food in the house, so a Chicken Jalfrezi (No rice) & Naan from local Takeaway!! :cry::cry::cry:

Sun - Meals Planned - Shopping done - desperately trying to find the 'Positive' me!! :lost:

I think I am actually suffering more from the Sunday Blues, before going back to work! :cry:

I am actually looking forward to getting back on Plan, my Tummy definately needs it! (Been suffering a little with all the rich food!)

On the Plus side, I did complete week 1 of Kettleworxs, whilst I was off! :character00115: However, I am going to repeat week 1 befoe progressing to week 2, as I would like to complete the 6 weeks whilst be 100% on plan!!

I AM FEELING VERY NERVOUS ABOUT NEXT SAT!! :fear:

BUT... I have 6 days to make a difference, I will be a Very Happy Bunny :bunnydance: if I can just have a STS WI!!

The scales are still locked in the attic, so I have no idea if I or what I have put on whilst being away!! :eek:

Hiya Sugar,
The holiday, food and wine sounds fab;)
It's probably going to be a tough day today, what with post holiday blues, and return to work blues, plus getting back on plan, but I am sure you will, and have an excellent result next Saturday x

i'm sure you will do fine :) 6 days is a long time and if you are on plan i'm sure you will surprise yourself - especially as you did do the kettleworx while you were off!

what is it like? is it really hard? what sorts of exercises do you do with the kettlebell? x

i'm sure you will do fine :) 6 days is a long time and if you are on plan i'm sure you will surprise yourself - especially as you did do the kettleworx while you were off!

what is it like? is it really hard? what sorts of exercises do you do with the kettlebell? x

Hi BlackWidow,

The Kettleworx is AMAZING! I ordered the full Kettleworx set. Its quite expensive but definately worth it.

It comes with 10 different DVD's but you start with a set 6 week Plan. 3 different DVD's each week. (Core / Resistance / Cardio)

Each work out lasts 30 mins. They are REALLY hard work! My Hubby works out alot and they even killed him!

Every excercise works all your body, I was shaking after and could'nt walk for 2 days!! LOL

I cant believe the difference it has made to my body shape, after just a few days!

I have taken before pics and I will take after pics at the end of the 6 weeks! If I am brave enough I will post on here!

I would Definately reccomend it!!! xxx

Back