SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

LoChan1984 said:
Just think, next year you might both be horseriding on your anniversary, both of you slinky and healthy :D

Can't wait to hear how Claridges and Phantom is - I suppose it's not the 'done thing' to take food pics in such a posh restaurant to share with us miniminsies, ah well lol

Lol... I think Hubby would kill me if I got the camera out!

I love taken pics of food and I would like a pic of us both inside but he also said it's not the done thing! I am sure I can sneak a couple though! ;-) I am sure people have asked for pics to be taken before.

I can't wait for my break away.. I will get some pics of Hubby and I thought to post on here. :) xxx

Shall I do food pics from Florida??? ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Whoooo hooooo,

I have booked Thurs & Friday off work also!! Which means I only have 2 more days to work, then 18 blissful days off!!!

Eeeek!! Soooo Excited!!! :)

Red day today....

Breakfast - banana & mullerlight

Lunch - ryvita & philly (HexA & B)

Dinner - BarBQ pork again, with carrot and turnip mash! YUM!!

Still got a B & A Hex left but I am not having them, as I was naughty at work and had 4 small chocolate biscuits!! :-( Not used any other sins though!

Did I mention.... 2 days to go!!!! :)

lsf666 said:
Shall I do food pics from Florida??? ;-)

Mmmm... Definately!! Especially if you go to Bahama breeze!!! :)

lsf666 said:
I'm thinking Cheesecake Factory ;-)

Mmmm... Sooo Naughty!!!

But Soooo Nice!!!

*SugarPlum* said:
Mmmm... Sooo Naughty!!!

But Soooo Nice!!!

That's our favourite. Mmm avocado egg rolls ;-)

Meanwhile I can hear the actifryer whirring away with out bns chips for tonight fish and chips :)

Not been down Florida way before - is it one of those places where your own transport is a must?

Neither me or the OH drive so it's a tricky one if there's no decent public transport about, means places like New England are off the cards until one of us gives in and goes for lessons (really don't want it to be me!).

LoChan1984 said:
Not been down Florida way before - is it one of those places where your own transport is a must?

Neither me or the OH drive so it's a tricky one if there's no decent public transport about, means places like New England are off the cards until one of us gives in and goes for lessons (really don't want it to be me!).

Nah-if you're planning on doing Orlando and Disney then there is plenty of transport for non drivers :) xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

LoChan1984 said:

Welshtigger said:
Nah-if you're planning on doing Orlando and Disney then there is plenty of transport for non drivers :) xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

I agree. If you stay near international drive there's loads of restaurants and shops within walking distance and all the hotels have free transport to the theme parks too :)

We'll have a car though - as I have my chauffeur with me ;-)

Mmn will have a ponder about that one then, maybe when m'son's older so he won't be freaking out about the plane journey and stuff - not took him abroad yet. Me and the OH have been to New York and Pittsburgh (visiting an online friend of his) - we'll probably go both places again on the next trip but looking at other places too to expand the multi-city adventure :D

LoChan1984 said:
Mmn will have a ponder about that one then, maybe when m'son's older so he won't be freaking out about the plane journey and stuff - not took him abroad yet. Me and the OH have been to New York and Pittsburgh (visiting an online friend of his) - we'll probably go both places again on the next trip but looking at other places too to expand the multi-city adventure :D

Don't leave it too long tho, as it'll get more expensive once he becomes an adult from disneys point of view xx

I went to Orlando 18months ago and neither myself or my friend wanted to drive whilst we were there and used the Orlando busses and also the Disney transport the whole time we were there. We worked our bus route out on the first day and we were great the whole time were there. Only time we had to get a taxi was the day we went to the mall :)

Oh and I agree with Jo wouldn't leave it too long kids become "adults" with Disney tickets at ages 9
X

Hi Cinta,
:wow: Well done on your amazing loss, sorry wasn't here to congratulate you at the weekend.....
You're wedding anniversary is the same day as my eldest, they married in 1999, just 4 weeks before me and my hubby lol we thought we better had after 24 years together as the grandkids were beginning to arrive lol,
Hope you're holiday is just perfect.
Sounds like you and hubby are a match made in heaven, and I am sure you're time away will be just perfect xxxxxxxx

Lily42uk said:
Hi Cinta,
:wow: Well done on your amazing loss, sorry wasn't here to congratulate you at the weekend.....
You're wedding anniversary is the same day as my eldest, they married in 1999, just 4 weeks before me and my hubby lol we thought we better had after 24 years together as the grandkids were beginning to arrive lol,
Hope you're holiday is just perfect.
Sounds like you and hubby are a match made in heaven, and I am sure you're time away will be just perfect xxxxxxxx

Thank You Lilly,

I think we are both really ready for the break! :)

I will have access to here through my I phone, so I will keep everyone updated with my activities.

Visiting here will keep my eye on the plan too. I don't want to undo all my hard work on the next 2 weeks xxx

Morning Ladies,

All this talk of Florida is getting me very excited and envious of Lisa! LOL

I have to wait till next Nov!! :-(

However.... Only 1 more get up for me, then my holidays start!!! :) YEAH!!!!

EE Day for me today

Breakfast -, banana and muller

Lunch - ryvita (HexB) and Philly light (HexA), apple

Dinner - home made Spag Bol!! Mmmmm

Hope everyone had a good day :)

lsf666 said:
Sorry x

Morning Cinta :)

Have a great last day at work x

Lol... Dont apologise, I am excited for you :)

My last day is tomorrow... One more get up after this morning. :)

Xxx

Don't leave it too long tho, as it'll get more expensive once he becomes an adult from disneys point of view xx

I went to Orlando 18months ago and neither myself or my friend wanted to drive whilst we were there and used the Orlando busses and also the Disney transport the whole time we were there. We worked our bus route out on the first day and we were great the whole time were there. Only time we had to get a taxi was the day we went to the mall :)

Oh and I agree with Jo wouldn't leave it too long kids become "adults" with Disney tickets at ages 9
X

:eek: That sucks, he's already 9 :sigh:

Back