SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

wow well done :D:D:D:D

damn that demon drink, or devils brew as it is now known in my house :D

you should be very proud of your self, by this time next week you could have that 3 st shiney how fab is that xxxx

broadsbean said:
wow well done :D:D:D:D

damn that demon drink, or devils brew as it is now known in my house :D

you should be very proud of your self, by this time next week you could have that 3 st shiney how fab is that xxxx

ginlin said:
Well done!

:talk017:

Awww, thank you ladies!!

I am afraid I may have undone my good work tonight... I have consumed a little more than my sin allowance would allow in Red Wine!! :-(

*SugarPlum* said:
Awww, thank you ladies!!

I am afraid I may have undone my good work tonight... I have consumed a little more than my sin allowance would allow in Red Wine!! :-(

It's WI day. Start a fresh tomorrow Hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww, thank you ladies!!

I did that last night :break_diet:
Red wine is even worse than the devils brew cos once i have had one I need another:eek: (bottles that is :eek::eek::D)

Love red wine enjoy xxxx

lsf666 said:
It's WI day. Start a fresh tomorrow Hun x

broadsbean said:
I did that last night :break_diet:
Red wine is even worse than the devils brew cos once i have had one I need another:eek: (bottles that is :eek::eek::D)

Love red wine enjoy xxxx

Ooo.. I am the same with Red Wine! Hubby & I opened one bottle & JUST HAD TO open the 2nd!! Lol

But it's my Weigh day treat, some have takeaway.. I have Red Wine!!

I will sleep tonight for sure!! Xxxx

Are you still asleep, in a puddle of red wine? ;)

Well done on the fab loss this week Sugar, I'm sure that 3st shiny will be yours by saturday :D

I've not had anyone say 'oooh you've lost weight' yet... and it's really annoying since I don't really see anyone on a regular basis apart from my OH and son who I live with or my dad... it's frustrating! And I kick myself for not taking photos or measurements when I first started, wasn't thinking 'oh I need the evidence' it was more 'grr got to get away from this as soon as possible' when I got started. Eh well, got some pics now, will have to check them again when I lose another 2 stone, eventually :)

Have you checked your pre and post kettleworx pics yet or have you not finished your 6 weeks yet? x

LoChan1984 said:
Are you still asleep, in a puddle of red wine? ;)

Well done on the fab loss this week Sugar, I'm sure that 3st shiny will be yours by saturday :D

I've not had anyone say 'oooh you've lost weight' yet... and it's really annoying since I don't really see anyone on a regular basis apart from my OH and son who I live with or my dad... it's frustrating! And I kick myself for not taking photos or measurements when I first started, wasn't thinking 'oh I need the evidence' it was more 'grr got to get away from this as soon as possible' when I got started. Eh well, got some pics now, will have to check them again when I lose another 2 stone, eventually :)

Have you checked your pre and post kettleworx pics yet or have you not finished your 6 weeks yet? x

Hi Lo,

Have you had a good holiday??

I have just about recovered from my Wine consumption!! Lol

I got to week 5 of KettleWorx but last 2 weeks I have struggled with the exercising! Still LOVE my KettleWorx, it's just motivating myself to do it after a long day at work! :-(

Funnily enough I have been talking to Hubby about it today... I am planning on going back to week 3 & getting stuck back in!

I have 4 days left to work, then I am off for a whole 2 weeks!! I can't wait!!

Just hope I don't do to much damage!! :-( lol

4 days left to work!!!!! I am on countdown!!!

Can't wait for 2 blissful weeks off work with my amazing Hubby!!! :)

I have had an EE day today but I know I have had no where near enough speed foods!! I need to my game to shift this 2lb for Sat WI!!!

Lunch - Ryvita & Philly light

Dinner - Pork done in the slow cooker with Sin Free Bar BQ Sauce (Yum) and sweet Potatoe wedges

*SugarPlum* said:
4 days left to work!!!!! I am on countdown!!!

Can't wait for 2 blissful weeks off work with my amazing Hubby!!! :)

I have had an EE day today but I know I have had no where near enough speed foods!! I need to my game to shift this 2lb for Sat WI!!!

Lunch - Ryvita & Philly light

Dinner - Pork done in the slow cooker with Sin Free Bar BQ Sauce (Yum) and sweet Potatoe wedges

Yey for countdown to finishing work! I've only got 2 shifts left til I finish FOREVER ;) :wee: :wee: xxx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

well done on your last WI, 3lbs is amazing.. i bet there is a big difference but it is probably something that wont hit you for awhile. I was 17st last time i started dieting and when i hit 14.5st i just seemed to find a new lease of confidence.. im sure it is something that you will experience soon! xxx

It's not been the best holiday ever but I'm glad I've been able to have the time off while I've been sick - I try not to go off sick from work as hate all the hassle of back to work interviews - and 'cause I'm on jobshare I only have to be off a week within a 6 month period and it comes up as needing sickness monitoring! :eek:

I think you'll be fine getting back into things after your hols - you've got us on here and your hubby supporting you with staying on plan so I doubt you'll be able to stay away for long ;) How is your hubby getting on with SW btw, is he wanting to lose weight too?

How many years is your anniversary this year? You make sure you enjoy your time off, you deserve the lovely break from the stressful world of Banking :D

lsf666 said:
2 days for me Cinta ;-)

Glad you're ok x

Awww Lisa I bet your sooooo excited!!

When is your first WI when your back?? Xx

*SugarPlum* said:
Awww Lisa I bet your sooooo excited!!

When is your first WI when your back?? Xx

Have booked 3 weeks off and will be definitely missing 2 but the 3rd I may just go depending how I feel. So either 17th or 24th.

I am excited :) Feel crappy but at least that will be over by thursday (*week).

LoChan1984 said:
It's not been the best holiday ever but I'm glad I've been able to have the time off while I've been sick - I try not to go off sick from work as hate all the hassle of back to work interviews - and 'cause I'm on jobshare I only have to be off a week within a 6 month period and it comes up as needing sickness monitoring! :eek:

I think you'll be fine getting back into things after your hols - you've got us on here and your hubby supporting you with staying on plan so I doubt you'll be able to stay away for long ;) How is your hubby getting on with SW btw, is he wanting to lose weight too?

How many years is your anniversary this year? You make sure you enjoy your time off, you deserve the lovely break from the stressful world of Banking :D

Hi Lo,

Hubby has done Amazing!! He has lost 3 stone. He is 6ft4 and was only a bit overweight. He doesn't need to loose any more, he just needs to tone his tum a bit and now he wants to get back to his body building!!

He is looking Fwooooor at the moment!! I am just scared he will run of with a sexy slim thing!! Lol I have still sooo much to loose!! He really is a sexy man, often wonder why he is with me! :-(

(I have to say I trust him 1000% and know he adores me, it's just my insecurities!!)

It's our 4th wedding anniversary on the 6th November. (7 years together)

We are going to the Lakes for a anniversary and then have the Lakes to look forward to the week after!!! Xxx

Wow, Mr Sugar is a giant! lol

You know he's not gonna run off with a stick lady - from what you've shared on here you both sound perfect for each other, really close and lovey dovey :) Maybe carrying on working out with him (possibly not too much of the body building though!) will help improve your self-esteem? Will he be doing the horseriding with you when you're ready for that?

I'm sure your break is gonna be lovely, with plenty of body magic thrown in with y'sexy tall hubby ;);) lol

broadsbean said:
I am sure he is with you because you are a beautiful, talented caring women

something you need to believe about yourself. :D

really hope you have a good wedding anniversary hunni xx

LoChan1984 said:
Wow, Mr Sugar is a giant! lol

You know he's not gonna run off with a stick lady - from what you've shared on here you both sound perfect for each other, really close and lovey dovey :) Maybe carrying on working out with him (possibly not too much of the body building though!) will help improve your self-esteem? Will he be doing the horseriding with you when you're ready for that?

I'm sure your break is gonna be lovely, with plenty of body magic thrown in with y'sexy tall hubby ;);) lol

Thank You Ladies,

It is my insecurities.. :-(

We get on amazingly and I know we will grow old together.

Lo, yes he is going to come horse riding with me! He is also going to continue eating what I eat and doing KettleWorx with me :)

I will be his slim wife at some point! Lol x

Just think, next year you might both be horseriding on your anniversary, both of you slinky and healthy :D

Can't wait to hear how Claridges and Phantom is - I suppose it's not the 'done thing' to take food pics in such a posh restaurant to share with us miniminsies, ah well lol

Back