SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

lsf666 said:
I'll be on my way to the airport this time next week!!!!!!

Looked up muffins but can't see cherry sorry

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awww thanks for that Lisa!!

They vary soooo much!! The average is 15 sins!! Ouch!!!

Maybe have 1/2????

lsf666 said:
Maybe have 1/2????

Lisa, I wish my will power was that strong! Lol

I think I will give it a miss and stick to my Fruit! :-( lol xxx

Heyos Sugar, trying to catch up but it's very chatty here lol

I'm not sure if I have the same problem with pepsi max = craving sweet things. This week excluded I found it helped me to go 'mad' and dare to have 2 cans of pepsi max instead of going overboard on syns... guess it depends on the person?

I do try and avoid aspartame where I can though since it's reputation is pretty bad.

*shrugs* regarding the muffin, you can have up to 15 syns a day so if you average your syns out over the week I'm sure it wouldn't hurt. But I guess since you're not used to having high syn weeks it could seem a bit of a gamble. Don't start fearing the muffins, they're only cake :p

Friday and the day of pink will be here soon, hope you get a fab loss on saturday :D

LoChan1984 said:
Heyos Sugar, trying to catch up but it's very chatty here lol

I'm not sure if I have the same problem with pepsi max = craving sweet things. This week excluded I found it helped me to go 'mad' and dare to have 2 cans of pepsi max instead of going overboard on syns... guess it depends on the person?

I do try and avoid aspartame where I can though since it's reputation is pretty bad.

*shrugs* regarding the muffin, you can have up to 15 syns a day so if you average your syns out over the week I'm sure it wouldn't hurt. But I guess since you're not used to having high syn weeks it could seem a bit of a gamble. Don't start fearing the muffins, they're only cake :p

Friday and the day of pink will be here soon, hope you get a fab loss on saturday :D

I gave into the Cry of the Cherry Muffin! :-(

But it's the only sins I had all day...

I think I am on wind down for my hols & I need to shake myself out of it, as I really wanted to hit my 3 stone before I go away!!

As I am on hols for 2 week, I am planning on weighing after my first week off (just a reality check!) then I will miss the 2nd week! That will give me a full week to be ultra good and try and come out with a STS or just a ickle gain!!

I think it would be too dangerous to go the whole 2 weeks without being weighed!! I might just go too Crazy and end up putting a stone on!! Lol x

*SugarPlum* said:
I gave into the Cry of the Cherry Muffin! :-(

But it's the only sins I had all day...

I think I am on wind down for my hols & I need to shake myself out of it, as I really wanted to hit my 3 stone before I go away!!

As I am on hols for 2 week, I am planning on weighing after my first week off (just a reality check!) then I will miss the 2nd week! That will give me a full week to be ultra good and try and come out with a STS or just a ickle gain!!

I think it would be too dangerous to go the whole 2 weeks without being weighed!! I might just go too Crazy and end up putting a stone on!! Lol x

Are you weighing while away?

JackieN said:
not long until you go away is it? :D

Well the cherry muffin was only your syns and afterall you are allowed them :D xxxxx

Hi Jackie,

My two weeks off work start on the 5th Nov! We are off to the lakes for a few nights on week one. Week 2, we are off to London for 3 nights!

I CAN'T WAIT!! xx

Mumma K said:
Oooh lovely time off work and a trip to London to look forward too

I can't wait for a 2 week break from work!! :)

Not sure what effect it will have on the scales though!! :-(

Da Daaaaaaaaaa

3lb off!!! :party0049::party0049::party0049:

I am really pleased, as I felt I really struggled early in the week! (Which I have now put down to the Demon Juice that is Pepsi Max!)

I was CRAVING Chocolate Sooooo Bad!!! :17729:

I also think that the the extra sins have helped.

When I look at my Slimming World Graph, I can really see a differtence in my losses from when I cut out bread! My losses have really increased, so maybe bread does'nt really agree with me.

At the same time as cutting out Bread, I started drinking Green Tea, so maybe its a mixture of the two?

My friends came round last night, who I have not seen for about 2 months and she could'nt get over how much weight I had lost! But I was really dismisive and did'nt like talking about it! I still feel in myself, Like I am nearly 25stone - Not nearly in the 20's!!! :needhug:

She wanted to talk about it and ask what I had been doing but I was really embarrased. When I told her how much I had lost, she said I should be shouting it from the roof tops, not going all dismisive!

I do wonder, when I will feel like I have really lost weight???!! In my head, I think its the 4 stone mark!!

Fantastic, well done
Enjoy your day
Bron

*SugarPlum* said:
Da Daaaaaaaaaa

3lb off!!! :party0049::party0049::party0049:

I am really pleased, as I felt I really struggled early in the week! (Which I have now put down to the Demon Juice that is Pepsi Max!)

I was CRAVING Chocolate Sooooo Bad!!! :17729:

I also think that the the extra sins have helped.

When I look at my Slimming World Graph, I can really see a differtence in my losses from when I cut out bread! My losses have really increased, so maybe bread does'nt really agree with me.

At the same time as cutting out Bread, I started drinking Green Tea, so maybe its a mixture of the two?

My friends came round last night, who I have not seen for about 2 months and she could'nt get over how much weight I had lost! But I was really dismisive and did'nt like talking about it! I still feel in myself, Like I am nearly 25stone - Not nearly in the 20's!!! :needhug:

She wanted to talk about it and ask what I had been doing but I was really embarrased. When I told her how much I had lost, she said I should be shouting it from the roof tops, not going all dismisive!

I do wonder, when I will feel like I have really lost weight???!! In my head, I think its the 4 stone mark!!

Well done hunny :) SO pleased for you x

As for when you'll feel like it that's really personal. For me it was a combination of people noticing, clothes getting big and passing the 2 stone mark - so really recently :)

You're doing so well :)

I think it will be lots of little NSVs sweetie. I look in the mirror and still feel huge yet clothes I wore last winter clearly say different and hang properly etc etc.

I do think getting your photos out that you've taken help too. Look closely and you will notice things like the face being thinner, curves appearing ie a waist again etc etc.

You have done brilliantly sweetie be proud of yourself very very proud. I think some of us struggle with the compliments. Funnily enough a lovely person on here pointed that out to me last night and it was another lightbulb moment thats me. I don't cope with them well at all.

anyway on a happy note :wee: :wee: :wee: another fantastic loss, well done you ! fan bleddy tastic!

also bread bloats me..... I love it but it doesn't seem to love me!

Back