Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

*SugarPlum* said:
Thanks Emmy,

I love cosy Sundays! :)

Me too :)

Still in pjs too!

Sounds like the perfect day to me and foods fab too...loving the positives too :hug99: xxx

Morning...

I have woken up in a really positive mood! I have had a lovely weekend with my Hubby, I have enjoyed some lovely food (all sins accounted for!)

I have decided I am going to try and stop worrying about work! I am good at my job and I will ensure its a good week!

I also want to be sooo good this week! I really want a good loss this week again! Need to start shifting this weight! I feel like I have been stuck at the 3 stone mark for ages!! I need to get a wiggle on!!

Kettleworx tonight, first time in months.. This is gonna be a killer!! :-(

My Positives for today

1. I have woke up in a positive mood - I am refusing to let work get me down!

2. There won't be another Monday morning for a whole 7 days!! :)

3. Looking forward to getting back into my Kettleworx! (that's a lie, I can't really say looking forward to it!) lol

4. Hubby's alarm went off and he set it back for 30 min and snuggled into me whilst I was still asleep!

EE day food wise

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (6) with banana and mullet light

Lunch - 4 ryvita (B) with Philly light (A) & cucumber. Apple.

Dinner - Left over Shepherds pie from last night.

Have a great Monday everyone!!! :)

Welshtigger said:
Happy Monday. You sound very positive for a Monday morning xx

Thanks Jo,

I am trying... I actually like my job, it's just all the politics that's come with it!
I am going to try and not worry about that and just do my best!!

I don't want any negativity about my job ruin my diet!! Xxx

lsf666 said:
So positive :-D

EmmyR1984 said:
I love your positive attitude :D It really made me smile reading your positives :eek:

Hope you have a good day xx

Tishbish said:
Can't beat morning snuggles :0)

Thanks Ladies!! :) xxx

Loving your positives sweetie and :woohoo: to Mr M for setting the clock back for half hour, what a lovely start to a Monday morning, lucky lady :hug99:
Have a fab day hunni xxx

I'm hoping for morning snuggles tomorrow as hubby's going in late and giving me a lift too :)

Love your positives. And the countdown :)

Hi

Just wanted to say, my job can be really difficult, lots of politics, and I have found since I have been doing SW I am coping with the nonsense much better. Instead of stopping on the way home for chocolate and eating rubbish from the local sandwich provider at lunch time I take my own food, and I have stopped the craving for sugar when things are going "belly up". I think coping with work based pressure has been a major contributor to my emotional over eating.

I love the way you talk about how many sleeps or get ups and I found myself doing the same yesterday and this morning, than you

Bron

Bron said:
Hi

Just wanted to say, my job can be really difficult, lots of politics, and I have found since I have been doing SW I am coping with the nonsense much better. Instead of stopping on the way home for chocolate and eating rubbish from the local sandwich provider at lunch time I take my own food, and I have stopped the craving for sugar when things are going "belly up". I think coping with work based pressure has been a major contributor to my emotional over eating.

I love the way you talk about how many sleeps or get ups and I found myself doing the same yesterday and this morning, than you

Bron

Hi Bron,

Your so right! I don't like to moan to much about work, as I really do appreciate there are people out there who would love to have a job!

But unless you have experienced work stress, it's hard to understand how much it takes over your life!

I am going through a bad time again at work & I am desperately trying to not let it effect my weight loss!

When I have had a bad day, I find it hard to come in and switch off. I find it hard to motivate myself for exercise or even to make healthy meals!

It's nice to know someone understands how I feel! :) xxx

Morning....

I am going to start with my positives.. Just arrived at work, so need to think nice, positive thoughts!!

1. Hubby is not at work today, so I got an extra long cuddle. Plus I will come home to a lovely tea being made.

2. Only 3 more get ups!!!! Yeah!!!

3. I have an early finish from work today, only an hour but it counts! :) xxx

Will update the food later, on my lunch break xx

Hi

I've been reading your diary and it has inspired me to start my own, if anything to remind me of what I can achieve in those moments when you feel down.

I'm also going to be trying done of your recipes :)

Xx

Back