SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Good idea to reset your target this week. It sounds a more realistic number. I know you've lost loads already but it probably will slow down and like you say you don't want to feel disappointed - especially when you are doing so well :)

I also think that it was a good idea to adjust your target for this week :) 6lb would be a massive loss considering that you've lost a stone in 2 weeks before this week!

I need to vary my brekkies too, I think - It seems to be crunchy bran virtually every day :D Might make poached eggs tomorrow for some variety...

Hi ladies,

I agree that 6lb was a tad ambitious & I don't want to get disheartened, especially as I have my mums birthday meal on Thursday! ;-)

So, 2lb it is & I will be over the moon if I lost that! :)

Been naughty today and had NO lunch.. Crazy busy at work and time ran away with me! :-(

Chicken Curry for tea with a little rice. Sooo Yummy!!

Lots of water consumed again!! :)

No excercise though due to hours worked :-(

One more closet to WI day!! Xx

I have just remembered that I am going to for a Family Meal on Thurs, to celebrate my mums birthday!! :eek:

If I am 'Ultra' good through the week & save all my Sins... Would I be safe to enjoy a meal of my choice? Or do I need to choose sensibly? :(

I am not really into desserts, but I love naughty starters like Pate or Chicken Livers!!! LOL

I might have a sneaky hop on the scales on Thurs & see how I am doing, my official WI is on Sat. LOL :D

Don't you dare have a sneaky jump on the scales, I have battled all week to stop my addicition, succeeded and lost weight, it really does you more harm than good x

I also mainly do red days, only do extra easy once or so a week when pasta or rice needs to accompany my main meal. I've got my menus posted on my diary.

I've also got you a great chicken liver pate recipe that I found on here previously, and I can assure you, it is delicious...

Chicken Liver Pate

1 pack of frozen chicken livers, defrosted, or fresh chicken livers
3 bacon medallions, chopped
1medium onion
2 cloves of garlic
mixed herbs, salt and pepper to taste
Half a pot of QUARK

Fry your onions in fry light til softened
Add crushed garlic and chopped bacon and fry together.
Take out and set aside
Add chicken livers to the pan with some fry light and cook till done all the way through, really essential;)
Add the bacon, onion and garlic mix and cook together until well mixed.
Add your herbs and mix well.
Put entire mix into a food processor, add half a tub of Quark and blitz until smooth. Put in tub to cool and when cooled, refrigerate.
The mixture will regain it's Quark-like consistency when cold.

ginlin said:
Don't you dare have a sneaky jump on the scales, I have battled all week to stop my addicition, succeeded and lost weight, it really does you more harm than good x

I also mainly do red days, only do extra easy once or so a week when pasta or rice needs to accompany my main meal. I've got my menus posted on my diary.

I've also got you a great chicken liver pate recipe that I found on here previously, and I can assure you, it is delicious...

Chicken Liver Pate

1 pack of frozen chicken livers, defrosted, or fresh chicken livers
3 bacon medallions, chopped
1medium onion
2 cloves of garlic
mixed herbs, salt and pepper to taste
Half a pot of QUARK

Fry your onions in fry light til softened
Add crushed garlic and chopped bacon and fry together.
Take out and set aside
Add chicken livers to the pan with some fry light and cook till done all the way through, really essential;)
Add the bacon, onion and garlic mix and cook together until well mixed.
Add your herbs and mix well.
Put entire mix into a food processor, add half a tub of Quark and blitz until smooth. Put in tub to cool and when cooled, refrigerate.
The mixture will regain it's Quark-like consistency when cold.

I promise I won't jump on the scales.. I will wait till Sat. :) Feel more confident now I have reduced my goal to just 2lb. 6 was a touch high x

The pate recipe sounds lovely! How many sins are in it? Xx

Is it nearly the weekend??!!! :-(

Yummy breakfast of Strawberrys & Weetabix. Desperate to try the Magic Porridge.. It will be on my weekend shopping list!

Getting really really worried about WI day!! :-( I have stuck to the plan religiously but I am not confident at all!!

I am feeling very bloated, ankles are all swollen with water retention! :-(

Think I have had to many Green days, next week I think I need more Red days & less Green / EE!

Still 3 days to go!! :) xxx

Hiya
Really hope weigh in goes well for you you deserve it to

I found a fab supplement for swollen ankles/legs its called vein vine and I get it from Healthspan. Can't recommend it highly enough my ankles have gone down 3cm already. Fab product and I no longer get achey legs from the swelling etc.

Its not to late to have some red days. I would try it. I actually like red days now. when I get it right :8855: just remember smash pizza isn't free on a red day :8855: I do feel the red days have helped me lose more weight but each person is different. I found too many green days bloated me. xxxxx

Just found your diary SugarPlum (such a lovely name). Congratulations on that amazing start! You're doing so well. Shall enjoy following your progress.

And if the scales get too adictive hubby will have to hide them. ;)

JackieN said:
Hiya
Really hope weigh in goes well for you you deserve it to

I found a fab supplement for swollen ankles/legs its called vein vine and I get it from Healthspan. Can't recommend it highly enough my ankles have gone down 3cm already. Fab product and I no longer get achey legs from the swelling etc.

Its not to late to have some red days. I would try it. I actually like red days now. when I get it right :8855: just remember smash pizza isn't free on a red day :8855: I do feel the red days have helped me lose more weight but each person is different. I found too many green days bloated me. xxxxx

Hi Jackie,

Thanks for that, I will have a look for it. I suffer from really swollen ankles! :-(

I am definately be trying more Red days next week, after I have been shopping. I think Green days bloat me too but have had another Green day today.

Hope your week got better after the Smash Pizza!! LOL xx

Thank You ladies for your support.

I am just nervous after 2 good weeks. Fingers crossed I will loose a couple of pound, if I can get rid of this bloated feeling! Lol

I have def been a good girl and stuck to plan, my only failing was totally missing dinner one day.

Tea tonight is good old Egg, Chips and Beans. It's been another Green day.

Out for a family meal tomorrow... :-( I have saved alot of sins but want to try and be as good as possible! :)

Only 2 days till WI in Sat!! Xx

Hi Sugarplum,

I'm a fan of red days, I find they satisfy me better. EE is fab too though, and although I do enjoy the odd green day the high carbs seem to leave me wanting more more more!!!
You can't beat the old chicken breast stuffed with HEA cheese or philly, wrapped in bacon and roasted - or if you're feeling in the mood for cooking my absolute fav is hunters chicken - make yourself a batch of syn free BBQ sauce (see recipe secion - I always make a triple portion and freeze it in tubs), wrap a chicken breast in bacon, roast for about 30 mins with a loose foil lid, add a HEA of cheese to the top of the breast, smother in BBQ sauce and roast for about 15 mins more - deeeelish!!!

(For the ankles try drinking as much water as you can bear to tomorrow, litres of the stuff, it sounds wierd but it will help to flush out the fluid that your body is retaining - and we don't want that for WI!! Plus all the trips and down stairs for the loo are a great form of body magic....!!)

Take care hun, you're doing really well xxx

I promise I won't jump on the scales.. I will wait till Sat. :) Feel more confident now I have reduced my goal to just 2lb. 6 was a touch high x

The pate recipe sounds lovely! How many sins are in it? Xx

Good luck with your new goal, and the pate is free on extra easy and original....so enjoy xx

cherry-pie said:
Hi Sugarplum,

I'm a fan of red days, I find they satisfy me better. EE is fab too though, and although I do enjoy the odd green day the high carbs seem to leave me wanting more more more!!!
You can't beat the old chicken breast stuffed with HEA cheese or philly, wrapped in bacon and roasted - or if you're feeling in the mood for cooking my absolute fav is hunters chicken - make yourself a batch of syn free BBQ sauce (see recipe secion - I always make a triple portion and freeze it in tubs), wrap a chicken breast in bacon, roast for about 30 mins with a loose foil lid, add a HEA of cheese to the top of the breast, smother in BBQ sauce and roast for about 15 mins more - deeeelish!!!

(For the ankles try drinking as much water as you can bear to tomorrow, litres of the stuff, it sounds wierd but it will help to flush out the fluid that your body is retaining - and we don't want that for WI!! Plus all the trips and down stairs for the loo are a great form of body magic....!!)

Take care hun, you're doing really well xxx

Hi Cherry Pie,

You have made my day... Hunters Chicken is one of my fav meals ever! I am over the moon there is a sin free bar b q sauce!! :)

As for water, I do drink gallon & gallons.. So I know exactly what you mean about the trips to the loo!! Lol

I have done my planning for next week and I am doing nearly a full red week, hope it gives me a Big Boost!! :)

Xxx

Hey, keep up the good work! Can't wait to see your food diary for next week. x

Hi Sugar Plum, just been reading through your posts, I also have a lot of weight to loose and just started on Monday, you sound like you are doing so well and know the plan so well, congrats on your amazing weight loss so far!
Nikki
x

NikkiPitcher said:
Hi Sugar Plum, just been reading through your posts, I also have a lot of weight to loose and just started on Monday, you sound like you are doing so well and know the plan so well, congrats on your amazing weight loss so far!
Nikki
x

Hi Nikki,

Thank you for your comments. :)

Is it Slimming World you are doing? Good luck in your first week.

I think it's a fab diet and I feel so motivated, I know I am in for a long journey! Meeting such nice people on here makes it feel like I am not alone x

Have a fab first week.. We can all keep each other motivated :) xxx

Hiya Sugar have just started a diary...... gulp. Am weighing tomorrow will post me result. Don't worry bout the scales you are doing fantastically ( is that a word I think not but describes your efforts so well). I wish I was another week into it like you but I agree with you the support we get on here is just awesome and so inspiring if it wasn't for the ppl on here then I would never have started sw. Hope you have another fantastic loss and feel even more energised . The main thing I find is I feel better in myself my self esteem is better and I have loads more energy so really regardless what the scales say to achieve this feeling is so much better than the slug like life I was leading I must keep it up and so must we all .GOOD LUCK and have a lovelymeal with your mum tomorrow speak soon I hope x.

I'm doing SW yeah and joined this site as I have been reading things on here for weeks and hope people will help keep me motivated plus some of the recipies sound amazing and I just wouldn't think of them myself! I just hope I am following the plan right, bit confused about bits of it at the mo!!
xx

Back