SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

NikkiPitcher said:
I'm doing SW yeah and joined this site as I have been reading things on here for weeks and hope people will help keep me motivated plus some of the recipies sound amazing and I just wouldn't think of them myself! I just hope I am following the plan right, bit confused about bits of it at the mo!!
xx

It can be a bit confusing at times, it takes a bit if getting used to.

However any questions at all & people on here will help out in a heartbeat!

It does get easier but meals do need planning in advance.. Well I need to plan mine anyway! :) lol x

keke said:
Hiya Sugar have just started a diary...... gulp. Am weighing tomorrow will post me result. Don't worry bout the scales you are doing fantastically ( is that a word I think not but describes your efforts so well). I wish I was another week into it like you but I agree with you the support we get on here is just awesome and so inspiring if it wasn't for the ppl on here then I would never have started sw. Hope you have another fantastic loss and feel even more energised . The main thing I find is I feel better in myself my self esteem is better and I have loads more energy so really regardless what the scales say to achieve this feeling is so much better than the slug like life I was leading I must keep it up and so must we all .GOOD LUCK and have a lovelymeal with your mum tomorrow speak soon I hope x.

Hi Keke,

That's fab that your doing a diary.. I think it really helps. I will come & find your diary & say hi :)

Great news that your still energised & motivated!! (me too!) lol It's a good feeling!!

All the best with your WI tomorrow, you will have done great! :)

I am not expecting a big loss this week, I will be happy with 1 or 2 lb. Especially after my meal tomorrow! :)

Have a great WI Hun.. Cant wait to hear how you have done. :) xxx

I quite enjoyed Sunday night sat planning my meals and shopping lists (sad I know-I enjoy writing lists! It makes me feel like I am organised when really I'm not!!) It took me hours to plan but I have managed 3 days sticking to my plan so far so good. Do you plan a week in advance?
X

Yes, I plan the full week. I have just planned for all next week, we go shopping on a friday night.

I like to be organised & know what I am cooking. If not I would be tempted to order Evil Takeaways!! Lol

Well done on sticking to the Plan, you will have a great first WI :) x

Hi Keke,

That's fab that your doing a diary.. I think it really helps. I will come & find your diary & say hi :)

Great news that your still energised & motivated!! (me too!) lol It's a good feeling!!

All the best with your WI tomorrow, you will have done great! :)

I am not expecting a big loss this week, I will be happy with 1 or 2 lb. Especially after my meal tomorrow! :)

Have a great WI Hun.. Cant wait to hear how you have done. :) xxx

AW thanks Sugar I will post as soon as I get up can't wait nightnight for now x

I'm another list maker. I plan my main meals but not the rest. Trouble is I wake up sometimes fancying something completely different so now I plan 7 meals and then pick what I like on each day. May try to be a bit more structured next week.
Love the sound of Sunday nights planning with a cuppa in hand. ;)

All the best for the weigh ins! :D

Thanks Crumble!!

I do the same.. I plan 7 meals but do pick which meal I want when I come In from work! :)

BREAKFAST - Magic Porridge - OMG, it was loverly!! :)

DINNER - I am planning makeral on homemeal toast for dinner.

Both meals, no sins, low calories... Which means I have a bit more to play with tonight, at Family meal!! :) xxx

I'm a planner too, I plan the week ahead, and I do each day's menu in my diary on here either in the morning or the night before depending on if I'm at work or not. I find having it all written down helps me stick to it better :) hope you enjoy your meal sugarplum!

Yes I finalise the days meals each morning but writing it on here to keep me on the straight and narrow.
Sometimes I have to be flexible but mostly all goes to plan.

What's 'magic porridge?'

Can you remind me how to do magic porridge? do you just use normal porridge oats?

sounds yummy :D

I need to plan. Since being ill i have not planned and not planned today either. Its the meals not planned that often send me off plan.

Hope you have a good day xxxxx

Oh jackie you're on. That means you're still poorly. I'm so sorry you missed charlies day.

edited: just went to your diary and realised she's poorly. Get well both of you soon. ;)

Hello Sugarplum - I have lots to lose too. I've already lost some of it but a lot more to go. I Saw your thread title and came to offer support. I find keeping a food diary helps me enormously too.

You can do it. :D I'll be following your diary from now on x

Hi ladies,

Thanks again for the lovely comments!!

Just back from a lovely meal for my Mums birthday! :) OOPPPPS!! I think it was a bit too good!!

One large glass of Red... Chicken Breast, Salad a couple of chips! Not too bad!!

BUT ... then the desset menu came out! :-(

Baileys & Malteser Ice Cream! OMG!! Would love to say I didn't enjoy it but it was sooooo Yummy!! :-(

But I have been so good all week and hardly had any sins & I will drink Gallons of water tommorow!! ;-) Fingers crossed it might get washed away!! LOL

MAGIC PORRIDGE.... 28g of oats, with a Vanilla Muller light poured over. Place in fridge overnight & my morning it's AMAZING!!

Ultra Good day needed by me tomorrow!! Xxx

Hmmm..I have porridge oats in the cupboard and also have some vanilla mullerlights...might have to give the magic porridge a go!

Your meal sounded delicious:)

And definately going to have to try magic porridge:D

Hey up, you know the magic porridge, do you think you could use any of the flavours with it? Im addicted to strawberry ones :(
I'm sure your Ice Cream hasnt put you behind plan or anything x

GUTTED!!!

Hi Ladies....

WI day today & I am totally Gutted!!! :cry:

I have put 3lb on!!! :cry::cry::cry:

So I have a few questions, apart from the meal on Thurs, I have totally stuck to the plan! Soooo upset, I knew there would be weeks when I put on a little but not 3lm & not in week 3!

So here are a couple of my question...

1. I had a lot of Green days, do they usually give you a lower weight loss?

2. Do you think last weeks 7lb loss may have been a false reading, as I was so poorly with tonsilitus & had hardly ate?

3. Do anti Biotics have an effect on loss?

4. I have hardly had any sins, can not having all your sins effect you WI.

4. I have drank GALLONS of water but I do put a little sugar free squash in it, will this lower the benifits of drinking water? Should I just be sticking to plain water?

5. I have also been tracking my calories on My Fitness Pal (I know SW is'nt calorie controlled, it was just for my interest) & My calories each day is only about a 1000. Is this a bit low for my starting weight??

LOL.... Sorry 101 questions, Its just whats going through my head, I am trying to understand why I have had a gain?! :cry:

I have also felt soo bloated & a little .... (Whispers..) constipated!! :eek: I know, far to much info!! LOL

BUT.... I am still 120% Motivated!!

I have a nearly a full Red week planned this week, so I am hoping for a BIG week next week!

Plans for today, is to go for a really long walk - about 3 hrs! :eek: Then come home to a lovely cooked breakfast! A great benefit of a REd day!! :D

If anyone can shed any light on my gain, I would really appreciate it! If you tell me, it just sometimes happens, thats fine also. :D

Well here is to a new week....

The title of your post, really does sum up how you are obviously feeling:(
Maybe it is just your body getting used to the change in your diet, and when it, partiuclarly your bowels, gets used to it, the weight loss will come too!x

My weight loss has improved since I switched to mainly red days, as I felt the amounts of pasta, rice and potatoes weren't helping.

Back