SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

I got the kebab recipe here. I add some ground cumin and a wee bit extra cayenne. It's amazing. I do home made pakora sauce with it (small tub Asda Greek fat free yoghurt, 1.5 tablespoon ketchup, teaspoon mint sauce, good pinch of chilli powder (more/less depending on preference) and s pinch of sal). Stir together and chill. Only syns are from the ketchup and a small tub will do 8 kebabs easily, so although I'm not sure what they are, they can't be bad.

Serve in a wholemeal pitta (hex b) with a green salad and some if the sauce.

You talk of lightbulb moments in your first post, mine was at the doctors and when i got on the scales he told me I had high blood pressure and weighed 16st. In my head i was about 14st (and i wasnt happy there!)

Well done on what you've done so far :) doing amazing :)

twirly09 said:
You talk of lightbulb moments in your first post, mine was at the doctors and when i got on the scales he told me I had high blood pressure and weighed 16st. In my head i was about 14st (and i wasnt happy there!)

Well done on what you've done so far :) doing amazing :)

Thank You twirly :) xxx

Mmmmm.... Making Lily42uk's Lemon Meringue Pies!!

Will let you know how they go! Sin Free, Lemon Meringue... YUMMY!!

I think I LOVE Quark!!! Lol xx

You'll be fine this week Sugar I really do think so. Have a lovely birthday and enjoy your meal with hubbs . Can you save some syns to have a lil drink to go with your meal love? You are doing so well !XX

keke said:
You'll be fine this week Sugar I really do think so. Have a lovely birthday and enjoy your meal with hubbs . Can you save some syns to have a lil drink to go with your meal love? You are doing so well !XX

Hi Keke,

I am having my birthday meal on Sat night, after my WI. It's been officially named as No Sin day!! LOL

I intend on having a few glasses of Red wine. I am not counting sins for my Birthday meal, then intend on working my 'not so little bum' off for the rest of the week.

I will have 6 whole days to work it all off!! LOL :)

How is your week going? Xx

dmboanas said:
I think to do right to have a flexi syns day..whatever that means . I cant really understand it at all. You make the choice to be SW friendly or have a day off and either way the main thing is that you enjoy it without any feeling of guilt.. Sunday is a new day !!!

I know I am in this for the long haul... On very special occasions I will have an evening not counting sins. However I know that afterwards, I will need to be ultra good!

It's not something I intend doing every week or every month but I want to be able to enjoy Birthdays & Anniversarys ect!

I know it will keep me on plan in the long run xxx

Had a bit of a disaster last night with my cooking! :-(

I made the LMP but something went VERY wrong, the Lemon tasted like it had curdled. The texture was very bitty & my meringue topping was like a flat omelette! :-( Have no idea what I have done but it was NOT nice!

So I decided to make my Hubby some homemade rice pudding... Disaster number 2!! :-( I put Farrrrrr to much Nutmeg in!! 2nd dessert of the night in the bin!!

So, we settled on a Muller Light!! Not quite the same!! :-(

I will definately try the rice pudding again!!

Today's meals

BREAKFAST - Weetabix, banana & muller light

LUNCH- makeral on wholemeal toast

DINNER- grilled Pork steaks, with a Chinese dressing & large salad!

Xxx

Hmn I was contemplating making the LMPs today - I thought I might add two spoons of lemon curd to each for 1 syn to make it more authentic. Suppose I shouldn't get my hopes up too much though lol

I made that fruit roulade/layer cake thing yesterday which was alright. Definitely not gorgeous but made a change from just fruit or yoghurt on it's own :)

How are you finding red days?

Just came across your diary and wanted to say how inspirational it is :): made me start looking at the recipes again as I tend to do the same old boring things!:eek:
Good luck in your journey:)

Sugar you are good doing all these recipes (said like Jennifer from the 2 fat ladies I loved them )how can you be bothered love I just can't be arsed Have you always done a lot of cooking? I should really I know but by the time work is over and fed girls hubbs and cleaned up it's time for bed m'dear!Love listening to your escapades and love the photos keep em coming hun! xx they may just get me offa ma fat bum and do them myself !(pigs might fly but where there's life there's hope!)lol xx

LoChan1984 said:
Hmn I was contemplating making the LMPs today - I thought I might add two spoons of lemon curd to each for 1 syn to make it more authentic. Suppose I shouldn't get my hopes up too much though lol

I made that fruit roulade/layer cake thing yesterday which was alright. Definitely not gorgeous but made a change from just fruit or yoghurt on it's own :)

How are you finding red days?

Hi LoChan,

I am really enjoying the Red days. I has a green day on Monday and it made me feel bloated.

I am still going to mix my days a little but definately 80% will be Red, it seems to work well for me.

I really wasn't keen on the LMP but I will def recommend the Eton Mess!! :)

How is your week going? Xx

Holidaygirl10 said:
Just came across your diary and wanted to say how inspirational it is :): made me start looking at the recipes again as I tend to do the same old boring things!:eek:
Good luck in your journey:)

Awww Thank You Holidaygirl.

Let me know if you find any yummy recipes! :) xxx

keke said:
Sugar you are good doing all these recipes (said like Jennifer from the 2 fat ladies I loved them )how can you be bothered love I just can't be arsed Have you always done a lot of cooking? I should really I know but by the time work is over and fed girls hubbs and cleaned up it's time for bed m'dear!Love listening to your escapades and love the photos keep em coming hun! xx they may just get me offa ma fat bum and do them myself !(pigs might fly but where there's life there's hope!)lol xx

Hi Keke,

I really got into cooking a couple of years ago, so I do enjoy cooking nice meals. hubby is an Amazing cook, when ever we are celebrating we have a posh meal at home, the works! I enjoy it more than eating out!

I will have to post some pics of my birthday meal but they will DEFINATELY NOT be SW recipes!! LOL

I am enjoying trying all the healthy versions of my fav meals! :)

It is hard during the week, as hubby and I only get in from work after 6.30. So meals during the week tend to be easier, then I try new thinks at weekend when I have more time.

I have struggled this week to get out walking, as it's has been nearly 9 before I am getting settled! :-( it would be so much easier if I worked part time!! But Hubby is having non of it!! ;-) LOL

Good Luck for your WI, not that you need it!! :) xxxx

I thinK your hubbs sounds lovely Sugar mine is a good un but not a good cook just the usual fayre and when he cooks the kitchen is like a wreck! Thanks for the wi wishes will post asap to let you know wot I dun! lol xx

I know I am in this for the long haul... On very special occasions I will have an evening not counting sins. However I know that afterwards, I will need to be ultra good!

It's not something I intend doing every week or every month but I want to be able to enjoy Birthdays & Anniversarys ect!

I know it will keep me on plan in the long run xxx

I think you have it spot on there...

keke said:
I thinK your hubbs sounds lovely Sugar mine is a good un but not a good cook just the usual fayre and when he cooks the kitchen is like a wreck! Thanks for the wi wishes will post asap to let you know wot I dun! lol xx

He is a good un.. I have come home from work in the past to a full 3 course Thai meal, all made from scratch!

Crab & Chilli Cakes

Red Thai curry, Pad Thai Noodles & Cocunut Rice (all made from scratch, even the Red curry paste!)

Cocunut Banana Friiters!!

Yummy.. No wonder I put weight on!! LOL

Although he is also enjoying cooking all the healthy options, he made a fab chicken curry last week! :)

I should have taken a pic of my LMP's!! That would have made you giggle.. They were a disaster!!! Xx

Wow what a fantastic cook Sugar you are lucky ! I can't believe he made his own red curry paste that is devotion to duty lol ! Coconut banana fritters OMG I think I would pick that for my last meal if I were on death row!lolxx

Back