SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Thank You LoChan,

Your definately right about the excercise, I am definately getting off my Butt and doing some walking this week!

I have also ordered the Kettleworx dvd and weight, so I will be starting that! That is supposed to burn Mega Fat.. so we will see :D

I will await your product review of the Kettleworxs stuff with great interest - do they give you a mini-refund for recommending to friends lol

I will await your product review of the Kettleworxs stuff with great interest - do they give you a mini-refund for recommending to friends lol

LOL... they should do! :p

Mr Sugar has just got me to Front row seats to see the Phantom of the Opera in London for our Wedding Anniversary! :bliss:

I have wanted to see it since I was 17 but have never got round to it. I refused to go, when it came to Manchester, as I inisted the first time I watched it had to be Her Majestys Theatre!!

I AM SOOOO EXCITED!!!

So now I have a reason to set a new goal!!!

12 weeks... Can I get to 21st??!! Thats just under 2lb a week. I can definately be out of the 22's, thats for sure!!!

Todays Meals

EXTRA EASY

BREAKFAST
weetabix (HexB) Muller Light & Banana

LUNCH
Cooked Breakfast with Asda 50% free Sausages (1 sin each)

DINNER
Sin Free Home made Spagetti Bolagnaise, made with a TON of vegatbles!! YUM!!!

SINS (27)
Sausage (2)
2x Large Glass Of Red (16) *
30g Green & Blacks Dark Choc (9) *

* As you know its very rare for me to have sins but I am feeling very hormonal! So to stop myself going off the rails completely, I am allowing myself 2 large glasses of Red Wine & some Green & Blacks Organic Chocolate. Its my treat with X Factor.

I have planned my meals for the whole week and most of the are totally sin free, so I think I will be ok with my Weigh Day Treat tonight.

Sugar .you will love Phantom a fantastic, wonderful show!!!:candledinner:
Surely watching portion sizes defeats SW completely doesn't it??????

oh wow that sounds amazing.. ive always wanted to see PoTO as well. Definitely think you can manage to be out of the 22's by then.. maybe treat yourself to a lovely new outfit too when you hit that milestone? :)

well done on your loss as well, i know you wanted more but as long as its coming off, thats the main thing :) x

Mazie6 said:
Sugar .you will love Phantom a fantastic, wonderful show!!!:candledinner:
Surely watching portion sizes defeats SW completely doesn't it??????

Yep, that's what Hubby says. I am not meaning small, just so I don't feel over faced.

One thing I noticed last week, was I was very full after a couple of the meals. I think it's maybe better to eat smaller potions but then eat free foods if still hungry.

Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

blackwidow said:
oh wow that sounds amazing.. ive always wanted to see PoTO as well. Definitely think you can manage to be out of the 22's by then.. maybe treat yourself to a lovely new outfit too when you hit that milestone? :)

well done on your loss as well, i know you wanted more but as long as its coming off, thats the main thing :) x

Thanks BlackWidow,

I think new outfit is a fab idea!! Not sure Hubby would agree!! LOL x

Well done on your 1lb loss this week hun..as others have said its still a loss all the same and not a gain..
Your hubby sounds amazing...focus on your trip to london you lucky devil xx

Mrsovertone said:
Well done on your 1lb loss this week hun..as others have said its still a loss all the same and not a gain..
Your hubby sounds amazing...focus on your trip to london you lucky devil xx

Thank You Overtone,

Hubby is a Star 99% of the time.... He still has the ability to be a total pain on the A@* at times!! Lol :)

tillymax said:
Where did you find this perfect man. Not only can he cook but he gets you nice gifts too :)

LOL... I wished for My Prince Charming and after years of Kissing Frogs I found him! ;-)

thats what my consultant said,she's lost 11 stone so I guess she knows what she's talking about. she even said at group,much to everyones amazement I know, to eat at least one portion of free food at every meal ie
2 portions of fish or chicken
I guess what she actually means is to keep the protein intake high:17729:

Hi SugarPlum, congratulations on your 1lb loss this week, :happy096: don't get too disheartened as a loss is a loss however big or small. You and the others that read your diary picked me up when I was really down last weekend :( so hitch up your knickers and carry on, a new day and a new week, look forward not behind. And as I told myself last weekend when I was sooo downhearted and fed up going back to how I was before I started SW is not an option. So throw that kettlebell around when you get it (watch out for the telly), enjoy your wine and chocolate, :gimi:then back onto plan and think of that slinky dress you are going to treat yourself to for POTO. :girlpower:

Kietha xx

mumofb said:
Hi SugarPlum, congratulations on your 1lb loss this week, :happy096: don't get too disheartened as a loss is a loss however big or small. You and the others that read your diary picked me up when I was really down last weekend :( so hitch up your knickers and carry on, a new day and a new week, look forward not behind. And as I told myself last weekend when I was sooo downhearted and fed up going back to how I was before I started SW is not an option. So throw that kettlebell around when you get it (watch out for the telly), enjoy your wine and chocolate, :gimi:then back onto plan and think of that slinky dress you are going to treat yourself to for POTO. :girlpower:

Kietha xx

Awww Kietha that was a lovely message! Just currently enjoying said Red Wine. :) Counting the Sins though LOL

I can't wait to get my kettlebell!! Burn the Fat and find my hips & waist again!! :)

Hope your having a better week? X

do you have a particular kettlebell workout that you do? what weight did you go for? x

edit: ignore that, just gone back and must have skipped that one sentence :p

blackwidow said:
do you have a particular kettlebell workout that you do? what weight did you go for? x

edit: ignore that, just gone back and must have skipped that one sentence :p

Hi BlackWidow,

I read a thread on here that said the best one is the official kettleworks! It come with a 5lb weight and 6 DVDs.

It's a 6 week program and you need to be able to do 20 min, 3 times a week. One day is toning, one is purely abs and the 3rd day cardio.

I have ordered it from amazon.. It's quite expensive at £70 but from what I have read on here, it's supposed to be fab.

Google it and there are examples of the kettleworx workouts xxx

i will read in earnest to see what you think :D x

Mazie6 said:
fantastic,do let us know what the kettlebell is like SP

I will do Mazie,

I will be taking before & after pics but it will be a while before I have the confidence to put them on here!! Lol x

I have enjoyed my Chocolate & Red Wine... All sins accounted for!!

I am now raring to go for a Mega weight and inch loss week!!!

100% on plan week and 100% on excercise!!

I WILL RIDE A HORSE AGAIN!!!

Back