Attachments

• Jo Brown Coat.jpg
    Jo Brown Coat.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 55
coats lush, and glad you went a nice brave colour rather than black! :D x

Whoooo Whoooo....

Coat Ordered!!! :wee:

Size 24!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Currently a Size 28 is too big, a 26 is just bit small!!

I have now 12 weeks to get into the 24!!

My Kettleworks is ordered, should be here any day!! Then its time to REALLY start working my Butt!! :character00115: :character00115: :character00115:

Good for you! Size 24 go girl! it is great to have a piece of your clothing collection, just there.... waiting for you...!!! I always use it, always buy my clothes a bit too small...my jeans are waiting for me ....the same ones I was wearing when I met my BF, when my weight was just perfect...

Think about it every time you tempted to go and syn so badly :eek: ....

we want to see it when arrives though...

I live in Manchester BTW....just thought about it if I would recognise you on the street, that would be so weird!!!! I would be sure if I should say hi though...that you would not think I was a freak....????

hihihih just thinking...x

ARGHHHH,

This week is supposed to be a Fab week for me but I have started my * week!

I got on the scales this morning and I am 4lb heavier! I know I shouldn't but my work skirt didn't feel as loose as it has done! :-(

I am trying to be sooo positive but the scales do not seem to be supporting me! :-( LOL

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

camila844 said:
Good for you! Size 24 go girl! it is great to have a piece of your clothing collection, just there.... waiting for you...!!! I always use it, always buy my clothes a bit too small...my jeans are waiting for me ....the same ones I was wearing when I met my BF, when my weight was just perfect...

Think about it every time you tempted to go and syn so badly :eek: ....

we want to see it when arrives though...

I live in Manchester BTW....just thought about it if I would recognise you on the street, that would be so weird!!!! I would be sure if I should say hi though...that you would not think I was a freak....????

hihihih just thinking...x

Hi Camila,

I actually live Preston way but often go into Manchester shopping, so you never know!! ;-) xxx

*SugarPlum* said:
ARGHHHH,

This week is supposed to be a Fab week for me but I have started my * week!

I got on the scales this morning and I am 4lb heavier! I know I shouldn't but my work skirt didn't feel as loose as it has done! :-(

I am trying to be sooo positive but the scales do not seem to be supporting me! :-( LOL

Hugs-it's probably just a bit of water retention if it's * week x I had the same last week-my work trousers are a 22 and usually hang off me, so I went and bought a pair in a 20 and they don't go anywhere near me, and for the next few days my 22's were a bit tighter!

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Welshtigger said:
Thanks-not looking forward to it this week as 'sneak peaked' like I do sometimes-even tho the scales are about 1-2lbs different, but they show a gain of 5lbs :( so even with the difference it would still be 3/4lbs on :( x

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Let me know how your WI goes, I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Nothing worse than when you have had a super week but the scales don't show it!

Get the tape measure out... You may have lost inches :) x

dont worry about it - its one week and even if you are a bit heavier than you like then the following week you will have an extra fab week :) x

You could try taking some water retention tablets like Water Balance or similar, I've got the Holland and Barrett's own brand ones and they seem to have helped me out with my ankles/tum during that time.

I also drink a lot of peppermint tea which helps with digestion and raspberry leaf tea helps relax the related muscles (I only drink herbal tea me so am used to the taste).

Have the other tum troubles subsided?

Love the coat :) and good for you that you have ordered it in red (I have an amazing red coat that I love), us larger ladies (voluptuous going on spherical is how I describe myself :rolleyes:) do tend to wear a lot of black :( If you hadn't got a coat I was going to offer mine to you (on loan) for the trip if you had liked it of course as it is a size 24 and I work very close to Preston so getting it to you wouldn't have been a problem.
Don't be disheartened by it being your * week at least if you find at WI you have gained a little or STS you will know the reason why and just think of the amazing loss you will have the following week :D
We can do this, all of us together even if we only do baby steps they are still steps in the right direction.
:grouphugg:

Kietha xx

You could try taking some water retention tablets like Water Balance or similar, I've got the Holland and Barrett's own brand ones and they seem to have helped me out with my ankles/tum during that time.

I also drink a lot of peppermint tea which helps with digestion and raspberry leaf tea helps relax the related muscles (I only drink herbal tea me so am used to the taste).

Have the other tum troubles subsided?

Hi Lochan,

I might try the Herbal Teas. :D

The other Tummy Issues seem to be improving!! Not 100% but better!! LOL

Who thought Healthy Eating came with all these 'Other' issues!!! LOL

Love the coat :) and good for you that you have ordered it in red (I have an amazing red coat that I love), us larger ladies (voluptuous going on spherical is how I describe myself :rolleyes:) do tend to wear a lot of black :( If you hadn't got a coat I was going to offer mine to you (on loan) for the trip if you had liked it of course as it is a size 24 and I work very close to Preston so getting it to you wouldn't have been a problem.
Don't be disheartened by it being your * week at least if you find at WI you have gained a little or STS you will know the reason why and just think of the amazing loss you will have the following week :D
We can do this, all of us together even if we only do baby steps they are still steps in the right direction.
:grouphugg:

Kietha xx

Awww Thank You for the offer of use of your coat Kietha, that was a lovely offer!

I might be calling on you if I dont like mine when it arrives!! :D

You are so right, in that every step is in the right direction, even if they are Baby Steps. Each week, I set myself a challenge of a Bumper Week but something always stops me having a Bumper loss.... Tummy Problems, * weeks!! :cry:

I was hoping for a good loss this week, so I can enjoy my hols a bit more. But what will be will be... How much weight would I have put on, if I was'nt sticking to plan.

1lb off is a 1lb off! :D

Not feeling as down as I was this morning, I back to my motivated self! (I am blaming hormones!!) :ashamed0005:

Hubby is using a 8kilo kettlle Bell (1.2 Stone) Its soooo Heavy!! I can hardly lift it! I have lost more than that in weight & cannot believe I was carrying that weight around every day!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Its certainly got me motivated, even if I STS with my *week, I have to think how much weight I would have put on if I was'nt sticking to plan like I am! :D

I have aleady done my weekly shop & planned my meals but next week, I intend to mix my B's up a bit more.. so no Mackeral on toast EVERY lunch!! :eek: LOL

Todays Meals - RED

BREAKFAST
2x Weetabix, Muller Light & Banana

LUNCH
Mackeral on Toast (HexB) :eek: Suprise!! LOL
Necterine, Apple & Plum

DINNER
Sin Free Spag Bol & Roasted Peppers & Red Onions (OMG.. YUM!)
Strawberry Eaton Mess (Sinned)

SINS (4)
Meringue (2)
White Choc Options (2)

3 more days to work.. Then I am on a week Holiday!!!!!!!! :D

Motivation is the name of the game and sometimes we need something physical (the weight of the kettlebell) to remind us just how well and how far we have already come. :D
Had mackerel on toast for lunch today for the 1st time and loved it can understand why you have it so often, I will be looking like a fish today as had ocean pie for tea made with salmon, mackerel and prawns now waiting for a little space to develop in the old tum before tucking into a big glass of eaton mess, yum yum !!!

Kietha x

Back