SugarPlum (24st) to TinkerBell (12st)

Mmmn, tea sounds lovely. Keep meaning to get round to trying a goulash :)

Hope the work day goes quickly for you x

Morning lovely, still haven't had chance to read through the last week worth of posts but just wanted to say hey :) good luck for weigh in, and I've found a set of the kettleworx DVDs for £50(the 10 DVD set) on eBay, just waiting to hear back from the seller As to whether they are region 2 as they are an American seller-if so, I will buy them as I really really want to have a go lol xx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Hi SugarPlum, just to wish u good luck with your WI tomorrow :scale: and have a good weekend with the odd glass of wine.
I love herbal teas and drink a lot of peppermint tea (I like it cold as well as hot) not sure how it helps with weight loss but I drink it more to help with tummy problems, bloating etc. I also drink nettle tea which again helps with the tummy. Not a fan of green tea :spit:

Kietha

mumofb said:
Hi SugarPlum, just to wish u good luck with your WI tomorrow :scale: and have a good weekend with the odd glass of wine.
I love herbal teas and drink a lot of peppermint tea (I like it cold as well as hot) not sure how it helps with weight loss but I drink it more to help with tummy problems, bloating etc. I also drink nettle tea which again helps with the tummy. Not a fan of green tea :spit:

Kietha

Awww Thank You :)

I actually like the Green Tea the best. I tried Twinnings Green Tea with pineapple & grapefruit. It's Yummy!!

I am sure it's better for me than all the coffee I drink. Lol xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hubby better hurry up home from work or there will be no tea left for him!!

The Smoked Paprika Beef Goulash is AMAZING!!

Probably one of the nicest SW Recipe I have tried so far!!

It's been in my Slow Cooker since this morning and the beef is soooo tender!!

I keep going back for a spoonful!! But it is near enough Sin Free!!

I will put up the recipe up later :) xxx

lsf666 said:
Good luck for your WI x

Awww Thank You... I need it!! :-( lol xxx

i have the twinning green tea with apple and pear at the mo, i hate tea but decided to give it a try and i actually like it :eek:
must try the pineapple one next :D
also have peppermint and lemon, but the apple and pear one is my fav.

good luck for weigh in tomorrow xxx

Careful Mandy, remember - the pineapple is EVIL! :eek::8855:

Hubby better hurry up home from work or there will be no tea left for him!!

The Smoked Paprika Beef Goulash is AMAZING!!

Probably one of the nicest SW Recipe I have tried so far!!

It's been in my Slow Cooker since this morning and the beef is soooo tender!!

I keep going back for a spoonful!! But it is near enough Sin Free!!

I will put up the recipe up later :) xxx

Please do post the goulash recipe when you have a mo - looking forward to it :)

Glad you're enjoying the green tea, hope it has the effects you're hoping for and doesn't melt your eyes lol

Good luck for tom'ow, not feeling 100% confident m'self, I'm full of egg and scanbran and feeling bloated...
bloat.jpg

Welshtigger said:
Good luck for weigh in tomorrow sweetie, sorry for snapping earlier :( just not doing too well with it all xxx

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

You didn't snap Hun, I know your going through a dreadful time. I just really hope things start picking up for you. Xxxxx

There are plenty of people on here that will offer support when you need it or just be here for you if you need to get things off your chest. Xxxxxxxxx

Boooo Hooooo :cry::cry::cry:

I stayed the same! :break_diet:

But... At least I know why! I was enjoyed my Girls night 'A little too much!!' LOL

:party0016::party0048::girlpower::party0016::party0048:

(So much so that the little yellow ball that falls over drinking ... was me!! LOL)

On top of my wild antics, I have started my * week.. So really its a miracle I STS!!! LOL :8855:

So I am planning what I am going to call my 'Angelic' week!! :innocent0002::innocent0002::innocent0002:

Not a drop of Wine will pass my lips! I am all stocked up on Herbal Teas!! :eek:

I am also planning a mainly Red week but I intend on trying at least 3 new recipes! I am also going to adventourous with my lunches and I might just step away from the makeral for a week!!! :giggle:

I am also about to start week 4 of Kettleworx!! :hide: I think could be the week that really does finish me off!! LOL I have read scary things about week 4 cardio!! :eek:

All in all, I was a little dissapointed this morning but I was expecting it. Now I am all fired up for my Bumper week!! :character00115::character00115::character00115:

*SugarPlum* said:
Boooo Hooooo :cry::cry::cry:

I stayed the same! :break_diet:

But... At least I know why! I was enjoyed my Girls night 'A little too much!!' LOL

:party0016::party0048::girlpower::party0016::party0048:

(So much so that the little yellow ball that falls over drinking ... was me!! LOL)

On top of my wild antics, I have started my * week.. So really its a miracle I STS!!! LOL :8855:

So I am planning what I am going to call my 'Angelic' week!! :innocent0002::innocent0002::innocent0002:

Not a drop of Wine will pass my lips! I am all stocked up on Herbal Teas!! :eek:

I am also planning a mainly Red week but I intend on trying at least 3 new recipes! I am also going to adventourous with my lunches and I might just step away from the makeral for a week!!! :giggle:

I am also about to start week 4 of Kettleworx!! :hide: I think could be the week that really does finish me off!! LOL I have read scary things about week 4 cardio!! :eek:

All in all, I was a little dissapointed this morning but I was expecting it. Now I am all fired up for my Bumper week!! :character00115::character00115::character00115:

Well done for staying the same tho really-in the grand scheme of things you dis good girl!!!!
When you get a sec can you bob over to our thread as there are people on there wanting to start another challenge at the same time as the Xmas one, so I've kindly asked them to start a new thread as I thought it would get too confusing, however I did say it was up to you aswell xxx

JackieN said:
your tea sounds amazing :D mmmmmmmm

Good luck with WI :D xxxxx

Jackie, Tea was Yummy!!!

I will put the recipe up in a little bit :) xxx

You know sweetie in the scheme of things sts was very good :D :bighug: *week and you did some green days... they do it for me everytime yet I have to treat myself to the odd one. :D

I keep trying for a full red week but always fall at somepoint and have a green or EE.... despite knowing they slow down my losses... then I tell myself this is long term, I am being far far far healthier than I used to, I am enjoying my food, I am feeling better, so what am I moaning about :D xxxxx

Just thought I would add the recipe for the Smoked Paprika Goulash, as a few of you said it sounded yummy!

Smoked Paprika Goulash for the Slow Cooker

This is a very rich and flavourful slow cooker stew with a thick, red, smoky tasting sauce.
Ready in 5 hours 40 mins

Ingredients
Serves: 8
Fry Light
3 onions, sliced
3 cloves garlic, chopped
4 tablespoons smoked Hungarian paprika
2 teaspoons sea salt
1 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
1.25kg lean beef stewing steak, cubed
375ml water
6 Tablespoons tomato puree (3 Sins)

Preparation method
Prep: 40 mins Cook: 5 hours
1. Heat Fry Light in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook and stir onions until they soften and begin to brown at the edges, 8 to 10 minutes. Add the garlic and cook for one minute. Transfer mixture to a slow cooker. Cover and set cooker to Low.
2. Mix together paprika, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Toss the meat cubes in the paprika mixture until evenly coated.
3. Heat FryLight in the same pan over medium-high heat. Put 1/3 of the beef cubes into the pan and cook until nicely browned on all sides. Transfer to the slow cooker. Pour 2 tablespoons of water into the pan and scrape the browned bits from the pan; pour liquid into the slow cooker. This prevents the paprika from burning when you brown the next batches of beef. Add more Fry Light and cook the next batch the same way; repeat for the third batch.
4. Stir the tomato puree and the rest of the water into the slow cooker; cover. Cook on High for 4 to 5 hours (or on Low for 6 to 9 hours).

It was absolutely delish... If you like Smoked paprika you will Love it!! :worthy:

It also makes a TON.. so great for taking for lunches ect!

I was making mine before work & was in a rush, so I did'nt fry the beef off.

I just fried the onions and Garlic as per recipe. I then tossed my beef in the Paprika powder mixture and rather than frying it, I just through everything in the slow cooked! I think it was still Yummy, so dont know what difference the Frying makes!

I was on a EE day, so served it with boiled rice!!

I am having some for lunch today, with Ryvitas!! Nom Nom Nom

Congratulations on your STS, which is a real achievement after partying till you fall down :8855: Have a good week with the herbal tea's and thank's for the goulash recipe which sounds yummy as did the pulled pork you had last week, I just need to invest in a slow cooker.

Kietha

Back